Feb 05 2013
By: King-B-RADsr First Son 1 posts

35 dollar game purchased from my bank account that I did not purchase

1 replies 60 views Edited Feb 5, 2013

I see on my bank statement that a 35 dollar game was purchased from my playstation that I did not purchase. I can not get through to support any other way. the phone number is a recording that hangs up on me and there is no email info anywhere I really hope I can get through to someone for help. I have a 2 yr old daughter I can imagine she may have hit something causing this purchase. We have not downloaded the game and really need a refund. we have made it so u need a password to purchase but really can not afford the game that she purchased. I hope we can get a refund for this since we never downloaded it or used it. I am curious too how she was able to purchase it when there was only 5 cents in my wallet. the purchase took the 5 cents then the 35 dollars right out of my bank account. I thought you could only make purchases with what is in your wallet so i was not worried about her hitting buttons that would purchase something. I have learned my lesson and I hope that we can do something to fix this mistake. thank you so much . if this is the wrong place to email please give me the correct email to send to thank you so much and have wonderful day.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (60 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15926 posts

Re: 35 dollar game purchased from my bank account that I did not purchase

Feb 5, 2013

If you have a Credit Card attached to your account you probably have it set to automatically fund your wallet if you only had 5 cents in there and the purchase went thru. You must press several buttons to choose the game , add funds, and complete the purchase. It's an amazing coincidence your daughter was able to do this. There is a "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page where you should be able to find the e-mail address. Others have had success with the phone number. I'd keep trying that too while waiting for a response to the e-mail. Good Luck.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (54 Views)
0 Likes