Highlighted
Feb 19 2013
By: Chicago_Healer First Son 3 posts

$50 Prepaid Card Error

4 replies 183 views Edited Feb 19, 2013

So I bought a Prepaid PlayStation Network Card for $50.00 at Target today, but when I entered the 12-digit code, it first wanted to confirm I was adding the $50 to my wallet, and then after I selected 'Yes' there was an error message. When I went on the PC to redeem the code there, I got the same confirmation message and then this message: 'The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorret or is no longer vaiid'. I entered the code correctly every time, but after I tried entering the code again there was no more confirmation message, only the 'error' message and 'The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorret or is no longer vaiid'. I have the receipt from Target confirming I paid, and I entered the code correctly every time. I would like to solve this error so I can actually get what I paid for.

Message 1 of 5 (183 Views)
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: $50 Prepaid Card Error

Feb 19, 2013

Was the card activated at Target? Does it match your account region? If it was and it does it may be because of the Store updating. If it still doesn't work tomorrow and you're certain you're entering the code correctly you'll need to contact Customer Service. 1-800-345-7669. They'll probably want you to e-mail them pictures of the front and back of the card.

Message 2 of 5 (179 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Feb 20, 2013

The problem with that, however, is that I get automated bot message, telling me to choose from four choices, and the one I choose (#3), the Playstation Network problems, never leads to me having an actual conversation with someone or a solution. The other options don't lead my anywhere at all. How can I contact them by email and prove my card is valid if I can't even talk to anyone besides a phone recording that doesn't give me an option to solve the problem I have?

Message 3 of 5 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55180 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

Chicago_Healer wrote:

The problem with that, however, is that I get automated bot message, telling me to choose from four choices, and the one I choose (#3), the Playstation Network problems, never leads to me having an actual conversation with someone or a solution. The other options don't lead my anywhere at all. How can I contact them by email and prove my card is valid if I can't even talk to anyone besides a phone recording that doesn't give me an option to solve the problem I have?

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

here you go!

Message 4 of 5 (149 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 20, 2013
That just leads me back to the options for forums (where I am now) and the phone number, which doesn't help at all and didn't help me when I called.
Message 5 of 5 (144 Views)
0 Likes