Mar 10 2013
By: istako First Son 1 posts

A problem with PSN...

1 replies 144 views Edited Mar 10, 2013

Hello.

I just bought a Vita sometime ago. Currently, I reside in Germany, though I am Bulgarian. In Bulgaria the main PSN transaction fee is in British Pounds (because our stores get more money with the exchange in currency when you pay, but whatever...). When I came here I decided to switch to the German store for a while, but after seeing that everything is in german and all of my previously bought items from my PSP are GONE for some reason, at least I would want to go back to a UK store. 

Could anyone give me a heads up how to change my PSN region on a Vita? I can't get it straight, and the fact that it's in german does not help at all. 

PS: If I make another account and reset my vita settings will I lose all my savegames, trohpies and data? Because if yes, I NEED to change it and not re-register.

Please, someone help. Thanks for your time. 

Message 1 of 2 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Platinum
55471 posts

Re: A problem with PSN...

Mar 11, 2013

istako wrote:

Hello.

I just bought a Vita sometime ago. Currently, I reside in Germany, though I am Bulgarian. In Bulgaria the main PSN transaction fee is in British Pounds (because our stores get more money with the exchange in currency when you pay, but whatever...). When I came here I decided to switch to the German store for a while, but after seeing that everything is in german and all of my previously bought items from my PSP are GONE for some reason, at least I would want to go back to a UK store. 

Could anyone give me a heads up how to change my PSN region on a Vita? I can't get it straight, and the fact that it's in german does not help at all. 

PS: If I make another account and reset my vita settings will I lose all my savegames, trohpies and data? Because if yes, I NEED to change it and not re-register.

Please, someone help. Thanks for your time. 

http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

I do not know how myself but someone @ that link above can help you!

Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)
0 Likes