Mar 02 2013
By: Formithis First Son 1 posts

About account activation PLEASE READ VERY URGENT!

2 replies 98 views Edited Mar 2, 2013

Ok, i bought a new ps3 today right? (becuase mine got ylod and i dont really want to fix it) well....my friend stole my password a long time ago and activated my account on FOUR other playstations! (its cool we are still friends!) however....all of those playstations are not working anymore/missing/gone. So, im screwed out of about $150 of purchashes! and also my special stuff for getting the hardended edition of BO2...CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!? i really wany my purchasables back!

Message 1 of 3 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Re: About account activation PLEASE READ VERY URGENT!

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013

did you do the forget password? unless he changed the email as well.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2616/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xMzYyMjIwMjg3...

I tried to disable psp but it says can disable ps3 and psp but when I tried to it ask me to open some file which can only be open with ps3 and psp that you will need... weird...

Message 2 of 3 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
32982 posts

Re: About account activation PLEASE READ VERY URGENT!

Mar 2, 2013

Formithis wrote:

Ok, i bought a new ps3 today right? (becuase mine got ylod and i dont really want to fix it) well....my friend stole my password a long time ago and activated my account on FOUR other playstations! (its cool we are still friends!) however....all of those playstations are not working anymore/missing/gone. So, im screwed out of about $150 of purchashes! and also my special stuff for getting the hardended edition of BO2...CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!? i really wany my purchasables back!

Check out this link, it will help you in deactivating old PS3's.

http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=2616

BRIT-KO

Message 3 of 3 (78 Views)
0 Likes