Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 20 2012
By: FMpwNs First Son 3 posts

An error has occurred. You have been signed out of PlayStation Network (80710092)

5 replies 2266 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

hi everyone, i am new to this forums and i hardly ever go on it, but i have been caused by this problem, from the morning (+4 GMT) around 2:30 P.M it always brings up this message saying "An error has occurred. You have been signed out of PlayStation Network (80710092)" i tried a variety of different methods to fix it, i been waiting a lot of hours and yet no success, i turned off my router/modem and yet still same thing, i did all the steps and etc in order to fix it, everytihng i could find on the internet was done and it doesnt work. now i am wondering if im the only one here who has this issue right at this moment? is it just me or the servers are down or something? my account is italian and it says that the servers are online. my friend has an italian account too but right now he is online playing but i cant go on. if their are any other possible solutions other than the ones indicated in the internet and the forums please try help me. 
Thank you.

Message 1 of 6 (2,266 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4703 posts

Re: An error has occurred. You have been signed out of PlayStation Network (80710092)

Dec 20, 2012

Hi there.  welcome to the SCEA forums.  This particular forum focuses on folks in North America, but some people may be able to help you with a Network error code.  That said, some issues are unique to each region.

Due to that I found a link form the SCEE forums that discusses your exact error code.  Check out the link below and see if you can find some resolutoin in that thread.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Technical/Issue-signing-into-the-PSN-Erro...

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 2 of 6 (2,259 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: An error has occurred. You have been signed out of PlayStation Network (80710092)

Dec 20, 2012
im 100% sure it is not a problem with my router or anything, but i dont see any problems, at the middle of my game the psn network goes offline for me and bam never works again ...
Message 3 of 6 (2,256 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 20, 2012
and all the resolution given in that website i have tried and yet still no luck.
Message 4 of 6 (2,256 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 21, 2012

I have the same problem since yesterday and I have US account.

it only happen when I try to open my account, I can use internet and all but not my account, in fact I cant not login with any account.

Message 5 of 6 (2,240 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Dec 21, 2012

You need to provide more details. What type of router including model#?

Do you connect wirelessly or wired?

Do you use modified PS3?

Message 6 of 6 (2,214 Views)
0 Likes