Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation Community Manager
243 posts

Re: Angry Birds Anger Management DLC issue

Jan 17, 2013

cronos1515 wrote:

I have downloaded the Anger Management DLC twice now and cannot find it anywere in the game, no new menu, not listed anywere, I have checked everywere in the game,  I am using a slim PS3.

Okay, so I checked with our QA team and they seemed to be able to access the content by doing the following: 

Boot the game > Press Start when prompted to go to the main menu > Select either Angry Birds Classic or Angry Birds Seasons > once in the following menu scroll to the right > in ‘Classic’ you will find Birdday Party and in ‘Seasons’ you will find Ham’o’ween, Wreck The Halls, Year Of The Dragon, Cherry Blossom, and Piglantis.

If you still can't access it after this, could you please provide more information about what you're doing and maybe even provide pictures? 

Thank you! 

Kristine

Message 21 of 33 (432 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Followed exactly and those levels aren't there, am redownloading again to see if that works, but hasn't since Dec 18th...let's see... nope, still no change/no new levels
Message 22 of 33 (423 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Jan 17, 2013

The QA teams response seems rather degrading..Obviously we HAVE downloaded/ installed this content , we started the game and still cant access the DLC we paid for..Pressing start and going to the main game menu is how you play. So maybe your QA team are lucky and it shows up for them..I got this Anger Management DLC when it released and it hasn't worked since..

..The levels are not there.

You have made my nephew really confused cause he's only 5 and wants more levels since he beat all of them..He expected new levels , and got a month old letdown.. And it continues...We need pictures to actually show we have a problem with the DLC..Take my word, the levels dont show up, unless they're magically fixed by the time i send this.

Message 23 of 33 (410 Views)
243 posts

Jan 17, 2013

fusionlord122 wrote:
Followed exactly and those levels aren't there, am redownloading again to see if that works, but hasn't since Dec 18th...let's see... nope, still no change/no new levels

:/

I'll circle back with them. I'm sorry, I know this is frustrating for you guys. 

Message 24 of 33 (391 Views)
243 posts

Jan 17, 2013

PooPface560 wrote:

The QA teams response seems rather degrading..Obviously we HAVE downloaded/ installed this content , we started the game and still cant access the DLC we paid for..Pressing start and going to the main game menu is how you play. So maybe your QA team are lucky and it shows up for them..I got this Anger Management DLC when it released and it hasn't worked since..

..The levels are not there.

You have made my nephew really confused cause he's only 5 and wants more levels since he beat all of them..He expected new levels , and got a month old letdown.. And it continues...We need pictures to actually show we have a problem with the DLC..Take my word, the levels dont show up, unless they're magically fixed by the time i send this.

I don't think he meant it in a degrading way, they're just very straight to the point kind of folks. :smileyhappy: I know this is frustrating, but we're trying to fix it.

Message 25 of 33 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jan 19, 2013

I also have this problem. 

I have read on other forums that other PS3 regions, but not US, got a patch to fix a couple things.  Could the fact that we did not get a patch for the game yet be the reason why the DLC is not working?

Message 26 of 33 (328 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

I still have no DLC as you can see by my pics. Downloaded the DLC 2X now, put in DISC version, wait for it to load, press start, wait for load, go to Classic ans Seasons, go to right as far as it goes.

http://imageshack.us/a/img442/9374/downloadscreen.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img838/3713/abclassic.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img802/1069/abseasons.jpg

CYCO SIDE OF THE BRAIN
Message 27 of 33 (304 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 19, 2013

I've been having the same issue with the DLC since I purchased it in late December, 2012.  Playstation Support stated that my issue was from my file system being corrupt, and gave me steps to delete the Game Content, then how to Restore the File System (only File System, not entire system), and then re-install.  This did NOT fix the issue for me, and I have tried numerous times to delete the game content and re-download.

Interesting fact, is that early on, it would not even install the trophies, though now it will.  Playstation support did state that they could put in a request for a refund, but that it wasn't guaranteed to be granted.  I haven't requested that, as I want the levels.

Any status updates on the fix would be appreciated.  Thank you!

Message 28 of 33 (295 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Some form of compensation for having us wait for so long would be a good gesture I think
Message 29 of 33 (281 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 22, 2013

What exactly were those steps they gave you? I might give it a try. BTW, did it delete your progress?

Message 30 of 33 (205 Views)
0 Likes