Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 29 2012
By: kokuatree First Son 1 posts

Any way to get my money back from a unused, unscratched psn card

3 replies 1376 views Edited Nov 29, 2012

Purchased a brand new, 20 dollar PSN card, thinking i'd get a game on the network. Come to find that the game i want is not on the playstation network. so now, i have a useless 20 dollar card that i cannot return to gamestop, where i bought it. I want my money back, can anyone help me out here, it would be pretty annoying to just buy something because i cant get my money back. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (1,376 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11079 posts

Re: Any way to get my money back from a unused, unscratched psn card

Nov 29, 2012
Nope. But now you have $20 to use on the PSN. I don't see much to complain about.
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (1,368 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28726 posts

Nov 29, 2012

kokuatree wrote:

Purchased a brand new, 20 dollar PSN card, thinking i'd get a game on the network. Come to find that the game i want is not on the playstation network. so now, i have a useless 20 dollar card that i cannot return to gamestop, where i bought it. I want my money back, can anyone help me out here, it would be pretty annoying to just buy something because i cant get my money back. 

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Sorry but there's no refund or other way to get your $20.00 back for a PSN card, even an unuses/un-scratched one.

I'd just hang on to it or add it to your wallet, there's got to be a game out there you want, you could get s 3 month subscription to PS Plus at a cost of $17.99 & still have $2.01 left over.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (1,363 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 29, 2012

@OP

Cash cards that are for specific stores or games (well in general) normaly have a no refund policy. I havent seen a store that would refund one... ever.

Main reason is there are ways to use a code but not make it look like it was used. Not sure how but thats what I heard.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (1,355 Views)
0 Likes