Highlighted
Jun 09 2013
By: tonyr6idt Sackboy 580 posts

Anyone keep getting signed out of PSN?

26 replies 7507 views Edited Jun 9, 2013
All this weekend I keep getting signed out. I am not using wireless but hardwired Ethernet. It started Friday I was signed out three times while watching Netflix. Then yesterday while playing Pinball Arcade. Now just about a hour ago watching Netflix. It is now getting supper annoying.

Don't tell me to use Google DNS as that is one fix it all which fixes nothing.
Message 1 of 27 (7,507 Views)
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: Anyone keep getting signed out of PSN?

Jun 9, 2013
Message 2 of 27 (7,499 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Me and my buddy have noticed a good amount of sign outs this weekend. Had a couple sign outs watching Netflix and both me and my friend were dropped out at the same time playing Saints Row 3 three times. Its annoying so I have switched to playing Skyrim in hopes it will just work out after the weekend.

Message 3 of 27 (7,488 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jun 10, 2013

I've been getting signed out of PSN alot lately... It been happening to me while I'm playing online and offline games and it always says an error happened in the connection. But its been happening way too much... 

Message 4 of 27 (7,472 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jun 10, 2013
I'm having the same issues since Friday. Psn sign outs, errors on home, m-10 error a lot. I deleted home, cleared cache and restored file system and even tried to connect wireless.Nothing is helping
Message 5 of 27 (7,465 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jun 10, 2013

I'm having the same issue. I'm wired and it will happen when playing pretty much any game I play or even when streaming shows.

Message 6 of 27 (7,444 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jun 10, 2013

I'll tell you why.... PSN sucks!  Seriously.  Don't misunderstand, LOVE SONY, HATE PSN.  Been a PS fanboy since PS1 day 1, but the PSN blows like no other.  I have a rock solid internet connection (20/5 with a 20ms ping to servers in Detroit and Chicago) but my connection to PSN SUCKS...  I've posted on here, contacted support, tried to get help... nothing.

I don't want to give up hope on PSN, but with more and more games going online and next gens coming in a few months... I'm seriously looking at an XBox One (something I thought I'd never do).  I'm keeping hope alive, but if nothing changes in the next few months, SONY, by way of the PSN, is going to lose a customer.

Oh and tried going Playstation Plus, thinking that maybe 'upgrading' would help... waste of money.

Message 7 of 27 (7,419 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 11, 2013

I switched to PSN from Xbox Live... You need to pay for everything including online,netflix, youtube, ESPN, etc. Everybody on Xbox Live  are all spoiled rotten 12 year to 40+ Modding Jerks. Buying a Xbox 360 is a rip off... one of the biggest mistakes I've made, was buying a microsoft product... Xbox Live is falling apart anyway.

My opinion, Stay with PSN and wait until they figure out whats going on with the Servers. Never join Xbox Live or you'll regret it

Message 8 of 27 (7,406 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 11, 2013

I've been signed out 3 times, in the past hour.

I can no longer join text chats, without getting an error code as well. This has been going on for almost a week now, though there hasn't been any announcement as to why.

Message 9 of 27 (7,391 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 11, 2013

YES YES YES!!  And its starting to **bleep** me off!!! its always in the middle of a game!!  I am not loosing connection... it just signs me out of psn... give me some **bleep** error about I have been signed out....  Freaking Sony quit it!!!

Message 10 of 27 (7,380 Views)