Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
6171 posts

Re: Anyone still having trouble getting on PSN?

Dec 27, 2013

They are having some problem in the PSN but they are aware of it here their official annoucement.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/PSN-Latency-12-27-2013/m-p/425869...

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] PS4 Firmware 2.00[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD  [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (185 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 27, 2013

Everything is fine for me now. Friends list is working, played some AC4 and BF4 multiplayer flawlessly and the store is working as well. BTW I'm in Washinton State so maybe it's by region. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Dec 27, 2013

furykiller972 wrote:

Everything is fine for me now. Friends list is working, played some AC4 and BF4 multiplayer flawlessly and the store is working as well. BTW I'm in Washinton State so maybe it's by region. 

Hopefully this is a good sign since I'm heading home in a few hours and have plans to play online with some family. 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 27, 2013

This is absolutely ridiculous... I bought this system because it was superior to the xbox one, and I still believe it is. It would be absolutely fantastic though if I could actually play with my friends. The amount of down time psn has is horrid. I played on the 360 for 4 years, and I think I had 1 or 2 days where it would not function properly. Every other time I login to my PS4 psn is either down or updating... disappointment. Im strongly considering just selling my ps4 for a profit and purchasing an Xbone once they're back in stores.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (116 Views)
0 Likes