Aug 02 2013
By: JoeMan97 First Son 1 posts

BANNED/SUSPENDED FOR NO REASON!!!

2 replies 181 views Edited Aug 2, 2013

I am very angry right now! I log back into psn after I was only gone 2 hours and it says I am banned/suspended! I have only been playing with my friends the entire day and have nothing wrong!!! I am one dissastisfied customer right now! I call support and get put on hold for forever! I am extremely disappointed of Playstation Network right now and don't feel like I will have an enjoyable experience again! This makes no sense what so ever!!!

Message 1 of 3 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1623 posts

Re: BANNED/SUSPENDED FOR NO REASON!!!

Aug 2, 2013

JoeMan97 wrote:

I am very angry right now! I log back into psn after I was only gone 2 hours and it says I am banned/suspended! I have only been playing with my friends the entire day and have nothing wrong!!! I am one dissastisfied customer right now! I call support and get put on hold for forever! I am extremely disappointed of Playstation Network right now and don't feel like I will have an enjoyable experience again! This makes no sense what so ever!!!

you would of got a email or message from sony explain "what" your being accused of, did you not get that?

Message 2 of 3 (168 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
39992 posts

Re: BANNED/SUSPENDED FOR NO REASON!!!

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2013

JoeMan97 wrote:

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

A ban or suspension is only put into place on an account once Sony has looked into it & the decision is not taken lightly.

You should as W_W has already indicated, receive an email, but not until 48-72 hours has passed from the time/date the ban/suspension went into effect, if after 72 hours or so you have not received any email then please at that time feel free to contact Sony customer support, contacting them now will not do anything & once a ban or suspension is in place it usually has to run it's course, lastly it is very unusual for Sony to make an error when deciding to take this kind of action so even though you say you have no idea what may have caused this there will likely be a good reason.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 3 (166 Views)