First Son
5 posts

Re: BANNED

Feb 12, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

wafflekrisp wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

wafflekrisp wrote:

Thanks for the replies, fellas. I finally got an email; the account is only suspended (7 days).

APPRENTLY, Sony places itself above the Bill of Rights, as it does not tolerate freedom of speech. The alleged violation was "hate speech" on PS HOME. lolwat.

I think I know which conversation they're referring to, and I can assure you that is an untrue assesment of it. So Johngie, the only children here are the angry kids that spam reports, and the power-crazy administration that blindly responds without a thorough and fair investigation. 

BRIT-KO wrote:

Sony 'Stealing' from you, certainly not lol, you break the rules you pay the price, simple.

BRIT-KO.

Is that the reasoning of a sony butt-boy or something? If I gave them money for their services, and they turn around and restrict me from it, that sounds like grand-theft account to me. Fortunately, this isn't a permaban, so I'm not going to seek a rightful refund from the thieves.

It's always some else's fault huh, always!!

lolwut. That had no relevance. I guess the thief sympathizer has nothing left to say.

I have loads I could say, but I won't, I won't get into a protracted argument with you or anyone else on here who can't see past the end of their own nose.

Good day to you.

Again you are just rambling nonsense. Sounds more like you are defeated honestly.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (112 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5462 posts

Feb 12, 2013

After reading this thread looks like SONY did the right thing issuing the ban.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
 photo Signature2.png

MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (98 Views)
Sackboy
506 posts

Feb 12, 2013
Yep

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (93 Views)