Highlighted
Mar 09 2013
By: ILuvNoodlezz First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

Banned Account

5 replies 294 views Edited Mar 9, 2013

So first off when I had bought my Ps3 I had my master account and that was about 3 years ago, and I had spent a lot of money on DLC with that account. When I would go out I would let my little brother play on Playstation home and I thought nothing can go wrong since you can't do anything bad in that, but I was wrong. At first the suspensions(Didn't know they were suspensions at the time) I thought were caused by maintainence but then it got to a point where I couldn't log onto my account anymore. Checked my email to see what was going on and what do you know Banned for Verbal Abuse Playstation home & such. I asked my little brother he says I wanted to prank people.....

I learned from this experience to never let your siblings play on Playstation home.

My master account was banned like 2 years ago, I had played a game currently, I remember I bought a bunch of dlc from on the other account so I figured I should try to get the account unbanned.

But on to the current situation now I want to get back my dlc from that account since I spent so much money on it but I had deleted that account from my console since I thought if I couldn't access it no more it would be a waste of space there and unfortunatly that causes all my dlc from that account to be gone. And it seems I can't get back the dlc since my account is banned. 

I forbided my brother from even coming close to any of my technology now. & this account I am on currently, has not been in any negative things so far and I plan to keep it that way.

So if you read all of this thank you, I'm wondering If I can get my account unbanned.

Message 1 of 6 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1734 posts

Re: Banned Account

Mar 9, 2013

You have to call Sony

1-800-345-7669

Message 2 of 6 (283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 10, 2013

Thanks

Message 3 of 6 (278 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 10, 2013

Well, apparantly it can't be unbanned.

Message to you folks that have siblings, don't let them play Playstation Home or you'll be banned in a couple of months.

$100+ Gone down the drain due to my idiocity.

Message 4 of 6 (269 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39149 posts

Mar 10, 2013

ILuvNoodlezz wrote:

Well, apparantly it can't be unbanned.

Message to you folks that have siblings, don't let them play Playstation Home or you'll be banned in a couple of months.

$100+ Gone down the drain due to my idiocity.

Actually the message is don't let others use your account & then let perform actions that can get your account banned.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 5 of 6 (264 Views)
Platinum
54781 posts

Mar 11, 2013

Toe_Tag_ wrote:

You have to call Sony

1-800-345-7669

if they don't want to call they can try the live online support too
http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm