Oct 18 2012
By: Ultra_Egg_Salad First Son 2 posts

Banned account do to false reports of another LBP user.

[ Edited ]
2 replies 248 views Edited Oct 18, 2012

This post is in regard to my main account Turbo_Egg_Salad that was recently banned. I have to post

this problem using this alternate account, since I cannot sign in to this site using a banned account.

I've been dealing with this problem for weeks. I tried solving this through an administrator at

LittleBigNetwork.com, who in turn forwarded my messages to his contact working for Media Molecule,

but I was told that since it's a full account ban, it was out of his hands. I'm posting to see if anyone here

can get me in contact with the right people.

Last year my PSN account, Turbo_Egg_Salad, was suspended. It was also permanently banned a

few weeks ago. Both were for an 'offensive' object reported in my LittleBigPlanet 2 levels. I already

called a Sony rep each time and was told what the two offenses were, including EXACTLY what was reported for the last infraction,

causing the ban. I didn't include these offensive items myself.

The only possibility is that another user or users went into my levels, altered them into a crude state,

then submitted a false report. I know it's a normal thing to happen in LBP. A mod must have not

investigated the reports properly if I ended up taking the hit. Twice. I can prove that I, myself did not

include the offensive items, as both levels are backed up to my HDD and to a USB stick, and I can

send them to whomever needs them to see that the offensive items do not appear.

It's frustrating because I as soon as a Sony or Media Molecule representative views my profile, they

see the list of offenses and auto-label me a 'bad guy' without fully understanding the point of the

situation.

I am now banned from the PlayStation Network because of these last two false reports submitted by another user or users and I need to let the right people know to get this fixed.

Anyone know who I need to contact about this?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (248 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27603 posts

Re: Banned account do to false reports of another LBP user.

Oct 18, 2012

There is a "contact us" tab at the bottom of this screen, that will give you a number of options to contact Sony.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (231 Views)
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Re: Banned account do to false reports of another LBP user.

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012
Facebook Icon
FACEBOOK™
Find answers to commonly-asked questions.

Email Icon
EMAIL
Didn't find a solution in the Knowledge Center? Email us.
Phone Icon
PHONE
800-345-SONY (7669)
7 Days a Week   6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

Thread Locked by Joystick_Warrior
We do not discuss account issues such as these in public. Please PM a moderator or contact customer support as suggested. Thanks! 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (224 Views)