Highlighted
Dec 10 2012
By: Zakuyomi First Son 1 posts

Bioshock 2 error...

3 replies 296 views Edited Dec 10, 2012

hey guys I’m having a problem with downloading Bioshock 2 from ps plus, when i activate the download it shows the file size as 9.3GB but then it says “please wait” and it resumes download but the file size changed to just 1151MB.
 i only noticed the file size when i woke up the next day but i continued downloading it anyway, when it was completed i tried to install it and it said there was an error.
does anyone know what i can do here?… i don’t want to download if it’s gonna be another error again
any suggestions pls?

Message 1 of 4 (296 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Bioshock 2 error...

Dec 11, 2012
im having a similar issue but i cant get pass 92% downloading
Message 2 of 4 (280 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 12, 2012

I downloaded it but when i go to play the PS3  freezes right passed the pick a difficulty screen. I have to get up and and shut it off 

Message 3 of 4 (260 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 13, 2012

HELP!!! i finally got to chapter 5 in  ALICE MADNESS RETURNS and the game errors it say installed game is corrupted delete game and reinstall well i've downloaded it 5 times 3 wireless and 2 ethernet and itstill will not work i've called CS about this and put in for a refund but i really like this game but the trouble its putting me though IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM 

THIS NEW STORE IS CREATING ALL KINDS OF NEW PROBLEMS PLUS NOONE LIKES IT GO BACK TO THE WORKING STORE

THANK FOR HEADS UP ON BIOSHOCK WAS GOING TO DL IT BUT NOT KNOW

Message 4 of 4 (249 Views)
0 Likes