Mar 16 2014
By: KILLERGOKHAN First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

Buying something i did not want .....

3 replies 174 views Edited Mar 16, 2014
Basically i top up my pan account and wasted my money on playstation plus and i did not want it i was going to use the money to buy something else if some one could help that will be good thank you.
Message 1 of 4 (174 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Re: Buying something i did not want .....

Mar 16, 2014

Hello and welcome to the Playstation Forums. We aren't Sony employees but we'll do our best to assist you. Don't just disappear when your issue is solved. Someone may need your help some day or maybe you'd just like to socialize in our Off Topic or Home forums.

You didn't reach anyone who can refund you by posting here. You'll need to contact Customer Support. Use the link in my signature. Be aware all sales are generally considered final.

Message 2 of 4 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Mar 16, 2014

States in many areas that there are no refunds. I'd highly recommend enabling the feature which makes enter your password on purchase to avoid mistakes and also giving you the final chance to review your purchases.

Message 3 of 4 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2666 posts

Mar 17, 2014
Well psn plus is a great buy. Im sure you will be on here next saying how great it is and all the free games you get. On ps3 right now, you can get tomb raider, bioshock infinite, and borderlands 2 for free. Along with some others
Message 4 of 4 (145 Views)
0 Likes