Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 22 2012
By: juliodjn First Son 1 posts

Buying with PlayStation Wallet Funds

6 replies 132 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

Can I buy a PSP system using my funds in PlayStation wallet? They are limited to specific products within PSN?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (132 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28640 posts

Re: Buying with PlayStation Wallet Funds

Nov 22, 2012

juliodjn wrote:

Can I buy a PSP system using my funds in PlayStation wallet? They are limited to specific products within PSN?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Sorry no you cannot, funds in your PSN wallet are restricted to times for purchase on PSN, funds can also not be transferred from your PSN wallet.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PlayStation Wallet Funds

Nov 22, 2012

Hello. I just logged in for the first time in a long time since recharging my PSN account with funds. I have been receiving emails from PSN reminding me that I have funds to be used but I am having trouble seeing where you go to review how much I have left. Where do I go?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (129 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28640 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

valiente7808 wrote:

Hello. I just logged in for the first time in a long time since recharging my PSN account with funds. I have been receiving emails from PSN reminding me that I have funds to be used but I am having trouble seeing where you go to review how much I have left. Where do I go?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community vallente.

One way would be to add something to your cart & go the checkout area, obviously do not hit the purchase button! It will then show you if you need to add funds or not as well as the amount currently in your wallet.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Nov 23, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

valiente7808 wrote:

One way would be to add something to your cart & go the checkout area, obviously do not ht the purchase button! It will then show you if you need to add funds or not as well as the amount currently in your wallet.

WHOA! Not so fast! 

I did that in PS Store, and there is currently no option to cancel purchase or to remove an item!

My only option is to confirm (non-refundable) purchase. The store is badly messed up at this moment.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (109 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28640 posts

Nov 23, 2012

Mr_Pickle222 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

valiente7808 wrote:

One way would be to add something to your cart & go the checkout area, obviously do not ht the purchase button! It will then show you if you need to add funds or not as well as the amount currently in your wallet.

WHOA! Not so fast! 

I did that in PS Store, and there is currently no option to cancel purchase or to remove an item!

My only option is to confirm (non-refundable) purchase. The store is badly messed up at this moment.

Hmm, really?

I know some people have experience some "issuse" navigating the new store, but being forced to purhcase a product once in your cart is not that I am aware of one of them.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (105 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16655 posts

Nov 23, 2012

There are countless threads on how to remove an item from your cart. If people can't figure out how to do it or how to search the forums for the answer I guess paying for unwanted items can be considered a "Dumb person tax"

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (102 Views)
0 Likes