Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 05 2013
By: loOoSTALKERoOol First Son 7 posts

COD GHOST install problem

7 replies 501 views Edited Nov 5, 2013

an error occurred during install operation (80010038)

i have just finished downloading the game from the store......what i am gonna do help please???

Message 1 of 8 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6325 posts

Re: COD GHOST install problem

Nov 5, 2013
Try downloading it from account mannagement> transaction management> download list, not from inside the store, and DON'T click download in background and see if that helps.
Message 2 of 8 (475 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 5, 2013

it took me 10 hours to download.....upgrade your download strategy SONY !!!! by putting integrity check ....and checksum checker.....and....MAKE OUR LIFE EASIER....I don't  have to re-download if your systems have the right technology

Message 3 of 8 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6325 posts

Nov 5, 2013
your life isn't easy enough already? Come on now.. Don't be like that. You purchased a brand new video game from your couch. There will always be network issues with any company that shoves out as much downloads per day as sony does. You have to keep in mind the amount of people trying to download the exact same thing right now, The only way make it any easier would be to go buy the physical copy and skip the downloading part.
Message 4 of 8 (416 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2013

it shouldn't offer 0-day download when it can't handel it properly

secondly,it's 2014....there are newer tech then what Sonyhas and cheaper ..Fusion-io....faster, smarter and cheaper than your rack of HDDs

Let SONY know that your useres deserve that .....it wont cost you much and it will change the idea of downloading forever we wont need physical copies anymore.

Message 5 of 8 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6325 posts

Nov 5, 2013
The day the physical copies go away, will just make the downloading process even worse except it will be everybody downloading instead of the buy from home crowd they have now. It will also be the same day the collectors walk away.

But hey im not sony.. Nor do i represent them in any way. I was just trying to help. Lets both wait here and see how they respond shall we?
Message 6 of 8 (407 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 5, 2013

Agreed :robotwink:

Message 7 of 8 (390 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2013

it's the thired time 10 Hours again downloading the same **bleep** .....and all because of your **bleep** systems SONY I hate you!
I wish if i have never pre-ordered anything......and will never do !
I pre-order and I may or may not get it after days or weeks of launching the game W.T.H

Edit: Profanity removed

Message 8 of 8 (349 Views)
0 Likes