Feb 05 2013
By: SnowHood-Ride50 Hekseville Citizen 320 posts

Can Someone Please Help ME

2 replies 94 views Edited Feb 5, 2013

FOR PAST Couple of  days  i noticed  it takes at least  10 minutes when i sign on for my friends to load onto my tv to see whos on.  it never did that before  it used to load  right away when i open my mailbox to see who msg me it takes another 5 minutes for the msg to open.   can someone please tell me whats wrong. why is my ps3 doing that and also is anyone experincing this issue as well.   someone please help me. thankyou

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4322 posts

Re: Can Someone Please Help ME

Feb 5, 2013
I would suggest you unplug your router and let it site for a few minutes then plug it back up and see if that helps, or if you are connected wirelessly to connect it with a cable (direct cable connection is so much better than wireless) If neither of those help try putting your system in safty mode and checking for corruption. Guides all over youtube to show you how to access safty mode. If none of those options help the only thing really left you can try at home without sending it in is access safty mode again and completely restore it to factory. (This will delete everything on the system so make sure you write down your account details ahead of time) If doing that does not fix your problem you have a defective hard drive and it needs to be replaced.

Sorry to hear about your problems with it and i hope one of the simple solutions can get you fixed up.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4322 posts

Re: Can Someone Please Help ME

Feb 5, 2013
Also if you live in a city or apartment complex it may be someone sucking up your bandwidth without your permission, not sure if that could have those effects or not, either way its never a bad idea to look into how to lock up or turn wireless off completely on your router and/or secure it with the WPA/WEP encryption option and uncheck broadcast SSID.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (76 Views)
0 Likes