Feb 02 2013
By: BMM_7 First Son 2 posts

Can't Access My Account

3 replies 191 views Edited Feb 2, 2013

I went to check out my PSN account details yesterday and it kept prompting me for a password and when I entered the one that I know it is. It wouldn't accept it..

So, then I wen't to log in on the website using my laptop and it wouldn't acknowledge my account it kept saying "wrong username/password"...So, I then figured I might as well click "Forgot password".So, I did and then when it prompts you for your e-mail and date of birth, I enter both and it says its wrong. I tried it several times to no avail, I even tried entering different date of births just incase. 

I had signed up for an "Icloud" account earlier that day and I'm not sure if that could be causing the issue. But, i tried that e-mail and ti still said it was wrong.

So, then. I figured the only thing left is to sign up for a new account to which I'm writing this message with. So, then I go to sign-in on my playstation with my new account and I can't. I can't because it signs me in automatically to my old account without even bringing up the "log-in status" screen. I just click "sign in" and then it goes straight to saying "logged in" in the top right corner of my tv screen.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem could eb and how it can be fixed? I don't even care about my old account,, if some one just knows how I can get the log-in status screen back,so,I can enter my new account. i will begrateful.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have. 

Message 1 of 4 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Re: Can't Access My Account

Feb 2, 2013
Contact PS Support about this situation.
Message 2 of 4 (172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 2, 2013
This is support. Do you mean call the support line?
Message 3 of 4 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

BMM_7 wrote:
This is support. Do you mean call the support line?

Yes.

Message 4 of 4 (130 Views)
0 Likes