First Son
7 posts

Re: Can't Add Funds To My PSN Wallet

Jun 16, 2012

Sounds "believable", but it's still stupid. hahaha.

Message 181 of 316 (1,063 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 17, 2012

What's stupid is that Sony has not helped many people with this problem a t all. Ihave just twenty bucks on a psn card sitting here, wasting away. I would love to be able to use MY money, but this "Can't Add Funds To Wallet" crap is keeping me from buying anything.

I'm strongly dissapointed in Sony, the past few months they have let me down time after time again, and this just irritates me, considering it's the summer and I would love to buy a game on the store.

Message 182 of 316 (1,063 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 17, 2012

I've been having the same issue as well, for a week now, tried everything possible to correct it and can also confirm that trying to add funds with a PSN card is also a bust. Since Sony refuses to correct or even acknowledge that there's a problem (typical Sony behavior) I suggest we all complain to the publishers of the games or DLC we'd like to buy. I'm sure they would be delighted to know how much revenue they are losing becuase PSN can't get its act together. If Sony wont listen to us then maybe its time we ask for help from some more powerful friends. I'm writing Rocksteady to let them know that I would love to spend my hard earned money on their DLC products, but that Sony is making it impossible. Write EA, Activision, etc and let them know what's happening. I'm sure they wont be too happy to hear why they're missing out on sales. Also lets let the gaming press know what's going on. I've yet to read any stories about it. Maybe a little bad press will light a fire under their ass.

Message 183 of 316 (1,063 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 17, 2012

Great idea. Maybe then Sony will respond or help us somehow.

Message 184 of 316 (1,063 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 17, 2012

I have been trying for the past week and a half to add money to my account. Both with a PSN card and a Credit card and it just keeps saying "the funds could not be added to your wallet" I have called the sony suppport over and over and they dont tell me anything! Kinda ridiculous.

Message 185 of 316 (1,063 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 17, 2012

I just purchased two PSN cards today waiting to be spent, but the stupid "The Funds could not be added to your account" keeps showing up.  I really hope they fix this soon.

Message 186 of 316 (1,063 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Jun 18, 2012

A solution to this is to use your credit card to buy a psn card online, get the code, and input the code onto the ps3 and you'll get funds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 187 of 316 (1,064 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 19, 2012

Just got off the phone with Sony Entertainment who is the call center for PSN even now they still have no idea that this problem exists. I have never been able to add funds to my wallet and I have had the unit since '06. I have tried on my PS3 and PC and both options failed no matter how I enter the info. There is no doubt it is an issue with the PSN server. Time to fire up the 360 and say f" it

Message 188 of 316 (1,064 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 20, 2012

Yay, finally I managed to add 5$ to my psn account and found a solution to those idiotic errors (at least that what I thought ).

As all of you, after a few months of buying games on psn using my credit card without problems, the f***ed up "The funds could not be added to your account" and "Billing information was incorrect" problems caught up with me. I talked to an assistance on the phone once, and she kept telling me that it was my wifi problem or my credit card info was incorrectly input and there's nothing else to try except fixing these things. That was stupid as everything was working fine until now. Then I decided to go to psn website, delete my cc info, input it again then change my living address to exactly like my cc info (upper cased everything to make it looks like my cc info) and magically I was able to add 5$ to my wallet. Then immediately, I regretted that decision. That 5$ was the only amount I can add to my wallet. I tried again with 50$ bc I want to buy Gravity Rush but the psn site said my billing information was incorrect which is STUPID bc I was able to add funds just 30 seconds ago. Curse you Sony!!! CURSE YOU!!!

Message 189 of 316 (1,064 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Jun 22, 2012

I am having the same issue on my PC.  I just updated my cc info.  I needed $15 to buy the new call of duty MW3 map pack.  Of course, there is no $15 option.  I thought great, I will just do $10 and then $5.  Added $10, no problem.  Tried to add $5 and now it says my cc info is not valid.  How can that be when I made a purchase 1 minute earlier.

Now they have $10 of my money and I can't d/l the maps.  This is ridiculous.  I have 3 PS3's in the house and this is making me want to toss them all and buy some 360's and separate blu ray players.  Obviously won't do that, but will be making the change when the next gen consoles come out.

Message 190 of 316 (1,064 Views)
0 Likes