Nov 04 2012
By: genaroadauto First Son 1 posts

Can't Connect to Playstation Store for 2 days now.

4 replies 3530 views Edited Nov 4, 2012

I downloaded the latest update and everything was working fine. The following day I try to log into the store again and it tells me "Network Unavailable , Please check you internet connection"  ...There is nothing wrong with my internet connection because I can still browse the internet through my PS3 and use Netflix. It's been 2 days now and I still have yet to be able to log in. WHats going on? I tried calling but after 30 minutes of waiting I gave up >=(

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (3,530 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Can't Connect to Playstation Store for 2 days now.

Nov 4, 2012

Same problem here, since Nov. 2nd I've not been able to dowload the Playstation Store Update to get to the Playstation Store. Although, I was able to dowload add-ons for Assassin's Creed III through AC III, but not the store directly. I called customer support and they said they were having problems with their servers, most of which seam to be on the east coast. So, it appears that, as of now, Sandy is interfereing with the Playstation Store.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (3,516 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Nov 6, 2012
I was getting the same errors. Here is what I did to fix it, it might be different for you though.

Go to: Settings<Date and Time Settings<Set Automatically<On

If you don't have that set, that could very well be the reason as to why it doesn't work for you. My date and time were not correct, and so if yours aren't either than this might be the way to fix it. Hopefully this fixes it for you.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (3,473 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Thank you so much! I was searching for this problem and I had been calling Sony and calling my internet provider for the last 3 hours finally fixed our issue simply by setting the date and time via internet connection. Thank you for your help Cannon Fodder!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (3,269 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jan 13, 2013

I havent been able to get the update for the store since about December 20th. Keep getting an error code of 80029564. Have called sony and they told me that it might be an internet connetion problem on my side. My internet is fine though. So looks like another sony problem to me.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (3,262 Views)
0 Likes