Jun 09 2013
By: curious_crista First Son 15 posts

Can't add funds to my psn wallet

7 replies 318 views Edited Jun 9, 2013

Using the same saved data for adding funds to my wallet is saying to use a correct card number and gives error code.  I deleted the account info and re-entered but got the same message.  Now im concerned if i do add funds that i may lose that too just like losing everything on cutthroats game,  in reading others comments and problems i also see the issues are not being addressed but handed back to the consumers/gamers such as claims that its their own internet connection and such.  Too many people are having the same problems and my pc works fine with high speed internet.  No, the problems that are occurring are not related to the consumer/game

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
18 posts

Re: Can't add funds to my psn wallet

Jun 10, 2013
This is a issue I have encountered a lot... I generally just buy PSN cards from amazon since they send you the code instantly via email. Or use paypal.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Jun 10, 2013
hi, i haved same problem few times... and i noticce that the cacheer dint pass the card on the machine.... if the cacheer dont pass the card on the machine it wont valid... try taking that card to the shop and whit the purchase tiket... and ask for her to pass the card.. if not was for ur money back... cuss card dint worked... and sometimes.. kids try to steal the codes... frome those cards... dont buy cards that have been scratched ... =) good luck
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Thank you for response.  Sounds like a better idea anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jun 13, 2013

I had credit card issues too this week...some **bleep** at a circle K charged me twice for like 80 bucks even tho I didnt even go to circkle K that day lol I know thats no where related to what happened to you but im still **bleep** about it XD Anyway I hope your issue gets fixed and as for CT, the last time this happened they fixed that invincible glitch so maybe they will fix more (fingers crossed)  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (255 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 15, 2013

I'm having the same problem, I've used this exact same card to purchase other stuff before.  And I also used it to pay my cell bill online just the other day, yet I get an error code on my system.  I've also tried it on the website on my PC and I get a message saying my card number is invalid, when I've checked it for accuracy multiple times.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Jun 15, 2013
The only answer I could find was on the EU forums. They say to wait 48 hours after trying to add funds and not succeeding.

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 15, 2013

having this issue now, not too keen on getting a PS4 now, these issues are far to numerus, seeya Sony, Xbox one it is

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (179 Views)
0 Likes