Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 05 2011
By: Killu88997 First Son 1 posts

Cant play BFBC2 online for some reason?? help

2 replies 103 views Edited Nov 5, 2011

Ok I love Battlefield 2 it never gets old, but one day I decided to go online and play I played for a minute and it brought me back to the main menu screen without an error message so I thought it was somthing with the host so I tried again and still the same thing kept happening over and over agian. I dont know what to do all my other games are working just fine. I dont kow what to do there are no marks on the CD and it reads all discs just fine. I NEED HELP SO PLSEASE DO SO.

Message 1 of 3 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Cant play BFBC2 online for some reason?? help

Apr 16, 2013

EA screwed up with the piece of **bleep** bf3 so there messing with bfbc2 servers so we wont go back.

Message 2 of 3 (85 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16564 posts

Re: Cant play BFBC2 online for some reason?? help

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

neway67 wrote:

EA screwed up with the piece of **bleep** bf3 so there messing with bfbc2 servers so we wont go back.

Ya, thats what happened...First of all BF3, while it has its minor problems, improved on the multiplayer experiance of any BF game to date, I believe you are a little angry that you arent good at it. Your lack of skill does not warrant a "piece of crap" I know a few 1000 people that would disagree, GOODBYE.

Anyway, OP, there could be something wrong with it because it is an older game...a few months ago I played BF:BC with no problems, so I dont think they shut the servers down. Alhtough, EA has been known to do that in the past.

Message 3 of 3 (82 Views)
0 Likes