Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 01 2013
By: Out-of-Focus- First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

Cant re-download C.O.D. Rezurrection map pack...

5 replies 467 views Edited Jun 1, 2013
Purchaced the map pack on another ps3...that ps3 has since died. I deactivated it, and activated a brand new ps3. Ive been able to re download all of my previously purchaced map packs EXCEPT the Rezurrection map pack. It doesnt even show up in my "view downloads" list. Any tips? I miss The Moon...
Message 1 of 6 (467 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4224 posts

Re: Cant re-download C.O.D. Rezurrection map pack...

Jun 2, 2013

Out-of-Focus- wrote:
Purchaced the map pack on another ps3...that ps3 has since died. I deactivated it, and activated a brand new ps3. Ive been able to re download all of my previously purchaced map packs EXCEPT the Rezurrection map pack. It doesnt even show up in my "view downloads" list. Any tips? I miss The Moon...

Depending on how much stuff you have purchased on the PS Store, you may have just over looked it while going through your "Downloads" list.

Find it in the PS Store again. It should say "Purchased" on it, instead of listing the price.

Download it from there.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 6 (461 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 2, 2013
Yeah, i did find the map pack in the ps store...but it said $14.99. All my other map packs say "purchaced". Theres no possible way i've downloaded the map more than 5 times either. Ive only had one ps 3 before this new one. Even then, i've disabled that one. I don't get it...
Message 3 of 6 (338 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4224 posts

Jun 2, 2013

Out-of-Focus- wrote:
Yeah, i did find the map pack in the ps store...but it said $14.99. All my other map packs say "purchaced". Theres no possible way i've downloaded the map more than 5 times either. Ive only had one ps 3 before this new one. Even then, i've disabled that one. I don't get it...

Hmmm. Okay.

Would it have happened to be a map pack you "game shared" from someone, and just forgot?

If not, and you are 100% positive you bought it yourself on this PSN ID, I would contact Sony support, here..

You can call them or live-chat with them on the website.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 4 of 6 (335 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 2, 2013
Positively not a shared map. Is there possibley something more i have to do on the old console to release it, other than deactivating the system? I still have the console i purchaced the map on...the laser eye is out, but i can still use the system tools. In the mean time, ill fire that sucker up and go to the ps store on that one and see if the map is avail... Thanks for the link! I have a funny feeling ill need it.
Message 5 of 6 (332 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 2, 2013
Well hell, I figured it out... it seems i purchaced that map under my 2nd user name. Once i added that user name to my new ps3, I was able to access the map pack. Duh... Thanks for your time.
Message 6 of 6 (326 Views)