Mar 25 2013
By: Asakust First Son 11 posts

Charged again for LBP Content

2 replies 119 views Edited Mar 25, 2013

I was just looking through my LBP2 stuff and noticed a few level packs I didn't own, so I grabbed them up... One of them is a Marvel level pack, and as soon as I started playing the first level, I remembered playing it before... Then my previous high score showed up in the corner, and I looked it up - turns out the Marvel pack was from LBP1, and I *had* already bought it, but I just paid $5 for it again through LBP2... Is there any way I can get a refund for this? I also purchased the Move pack and a costume in the same transaction, so it totalled to ~$20, but I only have an issue with the $5 for the Marvel pack.

Message 1 of 3 (119 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18325 posts

Re: Charged again for LBP Content

Mar 25, 2013

All refund requests have to go to Playstation customer support by phone (800-345-SONY), or live chat.  Playstation customer support does not monitor this forum, and no one that does can give you a refund for anything. The Playstation Store has a no-refund policy, and does not generally give refunds for mistaken purchases.  In general the Playstation Store does not even allow you to purchase the same content twice.  For LittleBigPlanet, some of the same licensed content is available for both of the games.  If you bought it for the first game then it is usable with LBP2 also, but the LBP2 version is considered to be a different product, and may in fact be a little different.  That is why it is possible to buy it for both games.

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: Charged again for LBP Content

Mar 25, 2013

Thanks for redirecting me, when I looked at the actual PSN page for refunds it told me to "contact PS", which lead me to a link to the forums because it was after hours. Seems like they should change that, lol.

Yeah, all the other crap I've bought shows up, even if I've deleted it, that I've already paid for it, so i thought this was something new... I'll let you know what happens.

Message 3 of 3 (94 Views)
0 Likes