Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 13 2013
By: jedi_sniper_x First Son 1 posts

Cheaters / Socom

[ Edited ]
1 replies 115 views Edited May 13, 2013

Hi 

I would like to report players who are making the experience that was paid for and expected impossible to achieve. 

On May 12th between 9:00 pm and 11:00 pm eastern time while playing Socom was exposed to glitches, cheating ( being killed by smoke ) and players with God mode ....etc  This may seem simple and trivial but it's the little things that are overlooked that cause the security breach in the past. Please let me know what actions can be taken to end this immediately. I would like to consider purchasing the PS4 but not with the current issues experienced.

Message 1 of 2 (115 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30434 posts

Re: Cheaters / Socom

May 13, 2013

jedi_sniper_x wrote:

Hi 

I would like to report players who are making the experience that was paid for and expected impossible to achieve. 

On May 12th between 9:00 pm and 11:00 pm eastern time while playing Socom was exposed to glitches, cheating ( being killed by smoke ) and players with God mode ....etc  This may seem simple and trivial but it's the little things that are overlooked that cause the security breach in the past. Please let me know what actions can be taken to end this immediately. I would like to consider purchasing the PS4 but not with the current issues experienced.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Blacklisting or the naming & shaming of others is not allowed on these Forums, if the game supports it please use the in-game reporting feature, if there is not such a feature then please use the link below.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 2 (101 Views)
0 Likes