Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 27 2012
By: Darth_Raww First Son 7 posts

Costume Quest (Halloween Sale Bundle) Problem

[ Edited ]
4 replies 271 views Edited Oct 27, 2012

On 10/16 I bought the Costume Quest bundle from the Halloween sale (I previously had Costume Quest downloaded & unlocked thanks to PS+).  And while the expansion (Grubbins on Ice) shows up on my download list, the unlock file for the main game doesn't.  And when I try to play the game, it is in demo mode (and won't load my saved game).  Looking in the Store, the bundle shows the blue "in cart" icon, and is still available to buy.

Why isn't my purchase showing up properly?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (271 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Costume Quest (Halloween Sale Bundle) Problem

Nov 30, 2012
I am having the same problem. It wants me to unlock full game in the main menu or pause screen. If I click that it takes me to the grubbins on ice download only. But I have to purchase the original for $14.99 even though it was part of this bundle purchase. Who do we contact about this???
Message 2 of 5 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Speaking up as another person with this problem  It shows up under my services section, but not on my download list.

Message 3 of 5 (163 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
16716 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Darth_Raww wrote:

On 10/16 I bought the Costume Quest bundle from the Halloween sale (I previously had Costume Quest downloaded & unlocked thanks to PS+).  And while the expansion (Grubbins on Ice) shows up on my download list, the unlock file for the main game doesn't.  And when I try to play the game, it is in demo mode (and won't load my saved game).  Looking in the Store, the bundle shows the blue "in cart" icon, and is still available to buy.

Why isn't my purchase showing up properly?  Thanks.

The Playstation Store won't allow you to buy the same game or add-on more than once.  If you already purchased it, it can't be purchased again either individually, or as part of a bundle.  This can be a problem for Playstation Plus subscribers, because if you purchased a game for free as part of your Plus subscription, then you can't take advantage of discounts for the game if you want to own it after your Plus subscription ends.  Sony hasn't figured out a solution for this yet.

GKP
Message 4 of 5 (160 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Thanks for the heads up. Glad I cleared all the trophies out in one run. It's such a fun game too.

Message 5 of 5 (156 Views)
0 Likes