Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 21 2013
By: Flintko First Son 1 posts

DLC doesn't work on my Vita

[ Edited ]
1 replies 152 views Edited Mar 21, 2013

Hi good evening, I am a relevantly new user for PS Vita, i would just like to ask why i cant install my DLC content into my Ragnarok Odyssey after downloading it from PS store. Is it due to new update of version 2.06? Apparently there is suppose to yellow update icon for the game itself. I bought a hard copy of the collector's edition of Ragnarok Odyssey(US version) and my console is the CoD: Unclassified version and i am using a SG PSN account. I tried like 12 hrs getting the DLC installed with no avail. So i would like any of your help.

Thanks - Flintko=D

Title edited to reflect issue -space_cape!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18660 posts

Re: Welcoming Committee v 2.0

Mar 21, 2013

Flintko wrote:

Hi good evening, I am a relevantly new user for PS Vita, i would just like to ask why i cant install my DLC content into my Ragnarok Odyssey after downloading it from PS store. Is it due to new update of version 2.06? Apparently there is suppose to yellow update icon for the game itself. I bought a hard copy of the collector's edition of Ragnarok Odyssey(US version) and my console is the CoD: Unclassified version and i am using a SG PSN account. I tried like 12 hrs getting the DLC installed with no avail. So i would like any of your help.

Thanks - Flintko=D

|Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

There is your problem. Video game addons are region locked and will only work with games of the same region.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (148 Views)
0 Likes