Mar 11 2014
By: darkirby First Son 5 posts

Dark souls Psn pre order where are the wep sets

3 replies 220 views Edited Mar 11, 2014

I pre orderd the game on Psn download my theme same day in Feb, So i'm wondering were is the Pre orderd weapon sets do i need to check my downloads i did  erlier and nothing was present just the Ds2 game and my previous purchases. Is anyone else have the weapons in game or are also having issues. 

Message 1 of 4 (220 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Dark souls Psn pre order where are the wep sets

Mar 11, 2014

Having the same Issue.  Preordered the game.  Downloaded the Theme early, then the game last night.  No pre order bonuses to be found.  So far, everyone i have met who pre ordered via PSN recieved no bonuses.

Message 2 of 4 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 11, 2014

same thing over here...I spoke with a rep at PS via live chat and was told they are still uploading the dlc for the game and that I should check again around 11 pm est and re-download the game...sorry Sony but you guys really dropped the ball on this one!

Message 3 of 4 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 11, 2014

Thanks for the info.  I would not have used PSN to pre order this game had I known of this error.  Whatever convenience I received from not driving to a store at midnight has been completely overshadowed by this inconvenience.  By the time they rectify this situation, the pre-order bonuses will likely be of limited use to me.  Furthermore, I will not depend on PSN for future pre-orders.

Message 4 of 4 (183 Views)
0 Likes