First Son
4 posts

Re: Darksiders II and Max Payne 3 Season Pass Issues

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

Virtual Venom,

I am going to break your post down and thoroughly explain why you are being an incomparable ignoramus. Remember that we aren't concerned about the situation itself but, more importantly, the principals at stake here.

Yes, we are all just a bunch of whining crybabies because we are aggravated by pathetic customer service. I'm sure you have seen adults explode at employees constantly in stores for much much less. Do you see any personal attacks on Sony here? Because, in the real world, personal attacks and even threatened lives are the norm for retail/customer quarrels.

Waiting a week after a product has already been released to the public when you have already paid for it is a huge deal. This type of business practice, without immense compensation, would never and I do mean never work in any other business platform. Just imagine what would happen if GameStop sold pre-orders and on release day they only had copies for people that did not pre-order and everyone that pre-ordered was sent home empty handed. Read that again because that is exactly what is occurring with this season pass.

Life goes on? Pure words of wisdom right there. I thought the time and space continuum was this imaginary concept fabricated by scientists for no rhyme or reason.

Where does it say, "blah blah blah"? Well where does it say that dinosaurs were totally radical? Because, seriously, that is just as irreverent. Of course it doesn't say that it would be made available on a certain date. You are really making me mad with how dumb of a point you tried to make there.

What does Xbox 360 have to do with anything? Entitled to something I bought? For free? What in the HELL are you talking about? You do a much better job at making my brain hurt than proving any recognizable point I'll give you that.

Name calling. Nice.

Going outside? Getting a life? Go workout? Get laid? Sound familiar? It should since this is what everyone uses when they have absolutely nothing to refute their "argument".

Rockstar and Sony aren't my mommies? First, I was unaware that I was born to lesbian parents. Second, my whole world and everything I thought I knew is caving in around me.

When it's ready? You mean it's not ready yet? People are currently playing with items that the DLC specifically contained yet it's still not ready? Ah, this must be conflicting with that whole time continuum thing we talked about earlier. I forgot you were the master of time and space.

I think therefore I am. So yes, technically I'm living with it thanks.

I think that needed one more "e"

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 131 (566 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 131 (491 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Although it is purely shameful that this incident even occured for R* pass holders, I understand that mistakes and glitches happen all day with any f***in thing electronic. This honestly shouldn't come as that big of a shocker, given how buggy and glitchy things have been thus far. But those who have waited (including suckers like me who bought the R* pass on day one) should be compensated some kind of way, i.e. $10 PSN card code.
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 131 (489 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

GorgeousDre...

LOL.  Oh boy......

I just gotta say this....

You are every company, every customer service, every retail employee's worst nightmare.

You are a self-righteous, over indulgent, self serving, whining, crying, curse word screaming, tantrum throwing customer that makes working as an employee for any company complete and utter hell.

Let me explain...

They made a mistake.  They have acknowledged it and stated they are sorry and have apologized.  They have also said that you will be able to download your Max Payne 3 expansion when the store is updated on Tuesday Nov 6th.  That's a week.  Whooo. Big deal.  (psst, it's NOT a big deal)

But is their apology and telling you when you can download the expansion good enough for you?  NO.  You whine, cry, and throw tantrums to try and "take advantage" of an honest mistake made.  You know darn well that they did not make this mistake on purpose.  I swear to you that they were not scheming some evil plot against you.  But you don't care that a mistake was made and that they admitted to it nor that they apologized for it.  You don't care that they have offered a timely solution to fix it.

Nope.  Not good enough for you, the almighty mr perfect customer who has never made a mistake in his life who shows no understanding that humans do work for companies and mistakes are made from time to time....

A similar mistake is sometimes made when retail stores have a misprint on an advertisment in the newspaper.  Perhaps an HD TV that is supposed to be on sale for $1,999.00 is accidently misprinted as $19.99.  It's an understandable small mistake where the decimal was put into the $1999 and shouldn't have been.  But you know what happens..  You always have some tantrum throwing, crying, screaming customer in the store demanding a supervisor and verbally abusing the poor minimum wage making employee that just happens to be there that day.  The tantrum throwing customer is screaming that he is gonna file lawsuits and all kinds of crazy BS if they won't sell him the two-thousand dollar TV for twenty bucks.  It's totally ridiculous to anyone observing that puts two brain cells together or that understands that even sometimes the companies we buy things from make mistakes too.

But my example is really no different then you crying for "compensation".  And yes, you DO think you are entitled.  Because of the mistake made and you not having the same content that others might have had that waited to purchase it on release day.

It's an honest mistake.

Get over it.  Get over yourself.  Get over your "I deserve compensation every time someone makes a mistake" attitude.

In the end, think about it.

It's an expansion for a game you already have.  It's a freakin' week dude. 

What have you really lost in waiting a week?  Is your time playing those expansion maps really that valuable in the whole bigger picture? 

Sheesh, lighten up and realize that people do make mistakes, and yes even the big companies make mistakes as well... because um.. they have mistake making people working for them as well.

You paid for the extra content and saved money by making that purchase over buying each expansion individually.  You will get your expansion.  You are really not "entitled" to anything like you seem to think you are. 

Sometimes life just isn't fair.

Sometimes you go through a drive through and get your greasy burger and fries in 30 seconds.  Other times you might have to wait 5 minutes.  Just because you see them drop your burger on the floor and have to spend a minute remaking your burger, you don't really need to throw a tantrum at the window that poor you had to wait an extra minute because they dropped the burger and now you demand 5 free burgers for your time and inconvenience.  Just be happy they fixed the problem and got you your food that you paid for.  No need for all this whining and crying and demanding of free stuff cuz they made a mistake.

And THAT my friend is called lightening up.  It's why I suggested you go outside and breathe some fresh air. 

In other words... It's just a game.  It's just an honest mistake.  CHILL THE H3LL OUT.

lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 131 (465 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 131 (449 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 6, 2012

GUESS WHAT!!! Today is the 6th and of course NO DLC!!!  IMAGINE THAT!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 131 (426 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 6, 2012
LOL. Guess what? Today IS the 6th.. but don't be a doofus. - You know darn well that the PS Store content isn't updated at 2:35am in the morning!

..Furthermore, how much you wanna bet that it isn't there after the store update this afternoon?
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 131 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 6, 2012

12:23PM EST and still not posted.

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 131 (331 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 6, 2012
5pm EST is my bet, good thing i work all day so Im not playing MP3 waiting for it. LOL
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 131 (324 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

i understand what vemons saying about crying and whinning about it cause it anit going to make it move any faster putting the fix any faster i also understand everybodys need to vent also would like to say i totally agree to get some kind of bouns refund or something cause when i bought the game way back in aug they had a season pass for it 19.99 i paid for it then im still waiting but the money came out as soon as i purchased it so when they say its coming out 10/30 and there are problems delays whatever the excuse is should there be a compinsation ,refund ,discount or something besides an apology well yes there should like i said they had no problems taking the money a month ago right then and there so its not taking advantage of the company to ask for something in return it would just be good bussiness on there part and its 12:52 pm central time no update yet days not over though so lets wait and see what happens  

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 131 (307 Views)
0 Likes