Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: Darksiders II and Max Payne 3 Season Pass Issues

Nov 7, 2012

WHO DO I EVEN WRITE TO OR CALL?!?!?!?!!?? I CALLED PLAYSTATION AND THE LADY DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so ridiculous, just give me my money back for the **bleep** rockstar pass and ill buy the content. Its not showing up in the store or on the max payne 3 store, but it does for my friends, all because of this stupid pass. I would pay the friggin 10$ just to be able to play with my friends.

And to the idiots that posted about going outside, i am outside 9 hours a day at work, when i come in i want to play a game with my friends, and i CANT BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE CONTENT THAT I CANT GET FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON! when people go on a tangent about mommies making sandwiches and whatever stupid stuff that came out of your brain, its usually projection. Does YOUR mommy make you sandwiches, or do you WISH your mommy had or still does make them? Im a grown man, i work all day, and im not going to feel bad that i play video games on my own time, and im DEF not going to feel bad about being upset about not being able to use something I ALREADY PAID FOR!!!!!!!!

glad to hear your not mad about it, i wasnt either, but now that the day they said it would be fixed has come and gone im **bleep**.

seriously DO WE CALL ROCKSTAR DO WE CALL SONY. WHOS PROBLEM IS THIS AND WHEN WILL IT BE FIXED!?!?!?!?!

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 131 (359 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Nov 7, 2012
the store says there are 11 dlc's however when I count them I only see 10 this a PS issue and they need to fix it!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 131 (356 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 7, 2012
everyone with this issue go to the ps store..not thru the game...search max payne 3....on the left side near bottom is says 11 dlc's look on the right and count them they are only showing 10!!! this is a ps store issue
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 131 (352 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 7, 2012
I can not believe that the PS Store updates now and hostage negotiation - MAX PAYNE 3 - is not accessible. In users are clowns?????
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 131 (339 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 7, 2012

A shame what ROCKSTAR AND SONY are doing with us. I can not access a content already paid. ROCKSTAR PLEASE SOLVE THIS MOST URGENT... :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 131 (314 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Nov 7, 2012

it is in the store atleast for me, search game add ons, then it says unavailable because i have already purchased the rockstar pass it is a bunch of **bleep** they said it would be on today they had time to make their store alot harder to use but no time to fix this last time it was fixed within an hour now a week and no F U C K  I N G word about it!

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 131 (275 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Nov 7, 2012

this is what i got for my R* ticket...look at the dates:   Request #525546   

new content not availiable

legendzph             Oct 31 03:51 pm         

I have rockstar pass but new content is not showing up on the ingame store..if I quit game and go to ps store it shows up in store but doesn't alow me to add it in any way

Comments

Carnell W     
Rockstar Support
  • Hello there,

Unfortunately submitting the ticket above as bad reflects only upon the agent that received your ticket.  I received your ticket and tried to provide a quick and appropriate response to your inquiry.  I understand that you may be upset at the issue however your selection of the bad customer service button does not affect Rockstar, it would only affect the person providing support to you.  If you would like to voice your opinion to a more appropriate source you can go to  http://www.mouthoff@rockstargames.com to voice your discontent.

Cheers, Carnell W. R*

November 06, 2012 07:31 pm         

legendzph 
  • well considering the fact that I got no response from this so called person that recived my ticket....yes I would say that the customer service was bad!!!!!

November 06, 2012 08:26 pm         

legendzph 
  • you provided absolutely no response at all!!! you just marked it as solved!!!!

November 06, 2012 08:30 pm         

Carnell W     
Rockstar Support
  • Hello again,

At this time I have no information to give you about this problem other than to stay posted until the issue is resolved.  I don't know how much clearer I can make that the reason you can't access the DLC is because of The Storm that wrecked some portions of the east coast, as it stands it seems to be only effecting the Rockstar pass holders for the PS3(It is an issue between Sony and Rockstar).  That's all the information I have to give you at this time.  I can see that you probably could care less that the place where the servers that controls this is house has been devastated however short of you going over and helping with the relief efforts you will just have to wait until they are again running back to normal.

Cheers, Carnell W. R*

November 06, 2012 09:06 pm
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 131 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 7, 2012
**bleep** he kinda put you in your place in the nicest way possible. LOL. As for the 11 DLC's notice that the rockstar pass allows you to download two versions... Don't get too excited though because it does nothing for the HN DLC
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 131 (251 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 7, 2012

after 7 days I only got a response from them whe I noticed they marked my ticket as solved yet had no explaination so I marked the service as bad..then I get responses from them....why is that

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 131 (245 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 7, 2012

...the reason you can't access the DLC is because of The Storm that wrecked some portions of the east coast...

Did anyone know this? I've been checking this thread the whole time, and I have a feeling that if we'd been told Hurricane Sandy was the source of the problem, there wouldn't be ten pages of childish whining and bickering.

Next time you guys get that impatient urge to demand compensation, just be happy DLC is all you lost (and only temporarily).

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 131 (243 Views)
0 Likes