Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: Darksiders II and Max Payne 3 Season Pass Issues

Nov 1, 2012

Hey whatever as long as they fix the season pass so i can get my DLC is all im after for Darksiders 2 was looking foreward to dlc for months and a bit of a drag that while people who didnt get a season pass get it no problem i cant get it because i have the season pass

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 131 (622 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Were is upYOURSELF comment about the DLC, dindnt he say that the DLC before cost money to Season Pass Holder for Max Payne 3 and not the free one, The Local Justice or something like that.

DTJanes
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 131 (554 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 1, 2012

How about an update or anything to know u guys are working on it. So we can know its not gonna be like homefront was on launch where we couldnt play it for 5 weeks and then the playstation networked got hacked and couldnt play for another 6 weeks. Also says i need to redownload the free max payne dlc again and when i do it says it still needs to be downloaded i have been a psn member since 2007/2008 and this is almost my breaking point as leaving the service and trading in all my playstation stuff including my vita and getting an xbox or something  

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 131 (532 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 1, 2012

lol just refreshed my trophy card man its been a while since i last did that from lvel 7 to 13

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 131 (529 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

this is kind of ridiculous now. Can you please give us SOME kind of update? I mean its just crazy that people who bought the season pass, or rockstar pass in my case, cant download it and we're the ones who showed belief in the game, and were dedicated enough to buy the pass because we love the game enough to know we'll want every piece of content. We are the ones who have to wait. Its mind boggling to me, and even more so that the OP said that they will update once its fixed.

I DONT NEED AN UPDATE ONCE ITS FIXED BECAUSE I CHECK EVERY FEW HOURS

i need an update now to let me know youre still working on it, maybe close to figuring out what happened or close to resolving it!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 131 (487 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I agree with you.

DTJanes
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 131 (456 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1469 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012
11/1 Update: Hello everyone. Looks like the latest shows that this will be resolved in the next PS Store Update next Tuesday on 11/6. We're looking into some ways to make this a bit easier on you guys as I know it's not very fun to have to wait on this content. I'll update with more news as I get it, but I do apologize for the delay.
- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 131 (449 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Every one who has a rock star pass. Should receive. 10 dollars in there wallet or a month PlayStation plus. Ps2 classic Max Payne. R some other rock star game. Gta sa. Coming so I would wait on that. Tell us. Wat u going to do. But we all know wat u. going to say Nothing. We don't receive one dam thing right
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 131 (416 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 2, 2012

yest that and us people who bought Darksiders 2 season pass kinda sad we cant get what we payed for after it has been out a while

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 131 (394 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Yeah Its Fixed, boo for the wait. :manindifferent:

DTJanes
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 131 (382 Views)
0 Likes