Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 07 2012
By: RiverKnyx First Son 4 posts

Date of Birth invalid on Forgot Password

2 replies 2073 views Edited Nov 7, 2012

I cant change the pass of my other account because of DOB problem. The thing is I have never used any other DOB on any account I have and yet the system claims I have it wrong.

I can't call Sony because I'm not from US, and the Email Sony is a crap; that "Please Wait" is totally pissing me off for 3 hours now.

Message 1 of 3 (2,073 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Date of Birth invalid on Forgot Password

Apr 14, 2013

Well if you need to change it and have forgot the birth date go on the Support icon on the top right corner of the screen. Then go to Contact Support and once you are in there go to Live Chat . Once you are there put in your info and then tell them that you put in a fake birth date and you forgot your password. They will ask you if your email is verified. If you say yes then they will send a request for a new password. They may take up to 24 hours for the email to get there. If you are impatient like I was I contacted another dude so the email can get there quicker. :cathappy: Enjoy!

Message 2 of 3 (1,875 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Re: Date of Birth invalid on Forgot Password

Apr 15, 2013

RiverKnyx wrote:

I cant change the pass of my other account because of DOB problem. The thing is I have never used any other DOB on any account I have and yet the system claims I have it wrong.

I can't call Sony because I'm not from US, and the Email Sony is a crap; that "Please Wait" is totally pissing me off for 3 hours now.

http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

Try contacting them via the live chat

Message 3 of 3 (1,858 Views)
0 Likes