Jul 31 2013
By: Artollas First Son 2 posts

Deactivating Systems

2 replies 109 views Edited Jul 31, 2013

Well 2 Days Ago someone entered my account, and before that i had 2 Systems Activated, and now i have 3 someone entered my account and my brother cant download content because of that i wonder if u can deactivate them. ty

P.S I cant do it through sony because i already did that 4 months ago and i changed the password.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (109 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27661 posts

Re: Deactivating Systems

Jul 31, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Artollas wrote:

Well 2 Days Ago someone entered my account, and before that i had 2 Systems Activated, and now i have 3 someone entered my account and my brother cant download content because of that i wonder if u can deactivate them. ty

P.S I cant do it through sony because i already did that 4 months ago and i changed the password.

It is only possible to have two activated so I'm not sure why it's showing three, as for 'someone entering your account', that only happens when the password is given away.

No one here can deactivate your account(s) for you, you will have to wait two months to be able to do so yourself.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (101 Views)
PlayStation Support
4297 posts

Re: Deactivating Systems

Jul 31, 2013

Here's a support article about PS3 activations that may be of some assistance:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/796/kw/deactivation

If an unauthorized 3rd party is making account changes on your behalf, you should consider changing your account password 

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (85 Views)
0 Likes