Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 12 2011
By: bigmattman2 First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

Deactivating accounts, help

12 replies 351 views Edited Jun 12, 2011

hi all.

on my Account, (bigmattman2) i somehow have 5 PS3s "activated" onto my account, and i cant download anything of anysort onto my playstation through that account. I have downloaded everything i have ever downloaded over Playstation on bigmattman2. My first Playstation overheated and i lost everything, i had the a couple other people's playstation, that had my account as a User, delete my account off their Playstation 3s. is there something i missed? because i still cant download anything on my account... and i dont know how to deactivate an account thats User is deleted off the Playstation X_x.

please help.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Re: Deactivating accounts, help

Jun 12, 2011

Deleting your account/user from their PS3 does not deactivate.  You have to logon to your User, sign into your PSN Account, go to the account manager, and choose the system activation option to deactivate their PS3 from your account.

Has to be done on each PS3 you wish to deactivate.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Jun 12, 2011

Ahh, and since you deleted your account from their PS3s, you will need to add your account back to their PS3 and then deactivate, and delete again if you wish.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (351 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 12, 2011

wow i sold my first playstation over a year ago...how am i suppose to deactivate or activate any thing on that ps3...i bought a new one about a month ago and now i cant view any movies from the PS store on my new one..no one ever explained to me that i needed to deactivate my old ps3 before i sold it..now i am screwed i swear i seriously hate sony and thier garbage rules...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jun 12, 2011

you can have your account on five.  You don't know where one of those ps3's is located?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (351 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 12, 2011

im not the same guy that started the thread..my ps3 was sold on craigslist and shipped about 3000 miles away to someone ive never seen over a year ago..i do not still have the info for the people i sold it to and for all i know they have sold it again already...this really is annoying i cant Dl any movies and any new DLC i dl will not install...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Jun 12, 2011

immortalprime wrote:

im not the same guy that started the thread..my ps3 was sold on craigslist and shipped about 3000 miles away to someone ive never seen over a year ago..i do not still have the info for the people i sold it to and for all i know they have sold it again already...this really is annoying i cant Dl any movies and any new DLC i dl will not install...

Movies are one system activation only.

But you should be fine for games, since you can activate up to 5 systems for games.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (351 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 12, 2011

DLC wouldnt activate..called sony they mashed a few buttons and every thing works now..took them about 2 mins to fix it

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jun 12, 2011

immortalprime wrote:

DLC wouldnt activate..called sony they mashed a few buttons and every thing works now..took them about 2 mins to fix it

lol...they didn't give you any trouble?

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (351 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 13, 2011

Just happened to me.  bought a movie not knowing this. and its sunday.   What number did you call?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (351 Views)
0 Likes