First Son
2 posts

Re: Deactivating accounts, help

Mar 6, 2013

I was leasing a ps3 from arrons and my hard drive went out and since i was still under warrenty ther sent it in to get fixed.  They gave me a loner till it is fixed problem is I had downloaded my BF3 premium twice on my PS3 and hard drive went out and now it wont let me download it on my loner is there a way i can fix that?

Message 11 of 13 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Deactivating All Consoles

1. Log-in to your Sony Entertainment Network account at  https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action

2. Image

3. Click on the "Account " tab on the top right of the screen.

4. Select "Media and Devices " from the left side of the screen.

5. Four boxes will appear on the right: one for Video, Game, Music and Comics. Click anywhere in the Game box and then choose "Deactivate All ".

6. Click "Yes " to confirm deactivation.

Note: Once you have performed this deactivation you will be unable to repeat it for 6 months.

Message 12 of 13 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Lol this tag iss oooooold, now I know of the "Deactivate all accounts" method but I dont want to have to activate all accs on all devices (first of all I dont know how to do it on my psp or my Vita) , but on that same page, the SEN account management thing, if you click on that Playstation(R)systems that has the big 4 on it, you get to see all of your activated devices, if you click on one it shows some info on it, and to the right it says reeaaally small, "deactivate" this deactivate means deactivate the account from that single device?

Message 13 of 13 (93 Views)
0 Likes