Feb 13 2013
By: mattweimer First Son 4 posts

Dead Space 3 PSN Digital Buy

2 replies 151 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

I pre ordered Dead Space 3. Downloaded it the day it was released. Started playing it. Love it so far.....

I noticed every time there is another person in the room in the game and talking the dialogue goes very very quiet. Almost a mumble. Thought it was a corrupt download so I deleted it and started again. No same thing. Any time there are more than one person in a room in the game the dialogue goes really quiet. Even when characters are communicating between the rig. Or sometimes bullets firiing will only make a faint sound. I know it is not my TV or my sound system because it works on everything else. Even other full PS3 games downloaded from the PSN store ie: Assassins Creed 3 and Hitman : Absolution. It sucks because I am still playing the game and am over half way through but I am obviously piecing the story together by guessing and graphically what is going on.

Anyone having an issue like this? Or has heard of it? Sony? Can I get a fix or a refund? Anything?

Thanks,

Matt

Message 1 of 3 (151 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
5944 posts

Re: Dead Space 3 PSN Digital Buy

Feb 13, 2013
Message 2 of 3 (134 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Dead Space 3 PSN Digital Buy

Feb 14, 2013

It is nice to have it in both forums. But it should not have been moved. It has to do with me downloading it from the PSN network. Thanks.

Message 3 of 3 (130 Views)
0 Likes