Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 12 2012
By: ljcoolj123 First Son 3 posts

Deleting User Accounts

2 replies 202 views Edited Dec 12, 2012

Okay, my PSN names are ljcoolj123 (the one i use the most), CharlotteHornet, and elitedogbone3312.

I have deleted my ljcoolj123 one before and it deleted all my stuff. But, I don't want to delete that one. I want to delete elitedogbone3312 and CharlotteHornet.

I just want to know if I delete just those two and not ljcoolj123 will I still have my DLC and stuff. 

And please, be accurate. I can't lose my DLC. I only have one more strike until I can't use that account. So if I have to call Sony again, I'm out.

Message 1 of 3 (202 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48845 posts

Re: Deleting User Accounts

Dec 12, 2012

ljcoolj123 wrote:

Okay, my PSN names are ljcoolj123 (the one i use the most), CharlotteHornet, and elitedogbone3312.

I have deleted my ljcoolj123 one before and it deleted all my stuff. But, I don't want to delete that one. I want to delete elitedogbone3312 and CharlotteHornet.

I just want to know if I delete just those two and not ljcoolj123 will I still have my DLC and stuff. 

And please, be accurate. I can't lose my DLC. I only have one more strike until I can't use that account. So if I have to call Sony again, I'm out.

which one of those accounts is considered the main account and what 2 are considered sub accounts?

Message 2 of 3 (193 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14815 posts

Re: Deleting User Accounts

Dec 13, 2012

You didn't delete the PSN account.  That isn't possible.  All you did is delete the user profile on your PS3 that was linked to that PSN account.  You can always create another user profile, and link it to that PSN account. Your DLC and other Playstation Store purchases are linked to your PSN account. Not your PSN user profile.  If you delete a PS3 user profile, all of the content downloaded by that user will be deleted from the PS3 also; but you can create another user profile with the same PSN account, and download all of the content again from the Playstation Store.

GKP
Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)
0 Likes