Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 20 2012
By: Disturbed141 First Son 3 posts

Digital playstation all stars missing pre order bonus

27 replies 574 views Edited Nov 20, 2012

So a few days ago I preordered playstation all stars on the playstation store for digital download, when I logged in after 12:01am on 11/20 like I was instructed to, I downloaded my new game, but hat didn't appear on my download list was my 20 preorder costumes, if someone could help me that would be amazing

Message 1 of 28 (574 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Digital playstation all stars missing pre order bonus

Nov 20, 2012

I'm having the same problem. Can't seem to find it anywhere else on the PS Store either.

Message 2 of 28 (558 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3168 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

I'm also having this issue and the Pre-Order Bonuses are definitely not in my Download List.

Also, should the PS3 Version have an Online Pass? I'm still downloading, but I only have an Online Pass for the PS Vita version in my downloads list.

Message 3 of 28 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
482 posts

I pre-ordered Playstation allstars through the PSN. Where are my Pre-order skins?

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

As Promised in the Pre-order. I Read that along with the exclusive theme, we would have access to the pre order skins as well, but nothing has yet to be found on the Psn store (Which is a headache to navigate through). Anyone have any idea on how to help me out would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

Edit: I should of scrolled the page a little bit more. I see there are already threads about this. Sorry guys, you can go ahead and delete this.

alchemy528

&
Message 4 of 28 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
482 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Having the same problem.  Glad to im not the only one missing this

alchemy528

&
Message 5 of 28 (524 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4703 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Noted.  I didn't pre-order the game so I'm unable to test this.  I'll do some digging and get back to you all soon.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 6 of 28 (520 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 20, 2012

I´m also dont saw in the donwload list the pre-ordered bonus costumes. I believe they have some problem due this is the first day and all the servers must be full. I hope they can fix it fast and send the bonus for everyone who bought it in the pre-order.

Message 7 of 28 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Nov 20, 2012

I am having the same problem, I called Customer Support and spoke with a Supervisor named Jeremy. He told me to ask to moderators on the Playstation Forum.  In my download list I only received 3 pieces of content, (PS3 ver, Vita ver, Vita Online Pass) while others received 4 items, that last one being the exclusive costumes. 

The PSN store still shows this promotion,  GAMES> NEW ON PS3> HOT NEW ARRIVALS> 2 pages to the right and there is a full page spread of the costumes.

Thanks for your time,

Deric

Message 8 of 28 (516 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4703 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Here's the current status:  Hang tight till the store updates today, it shoul dbe present after that update.  If it's not, return to this thread and let us know. 

Thanks for the patience.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 9 of 28 (500 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3168 posts

Nov 20, 2012

It seems this has been fixed.

I had to go back into the PS Store, select PSASBR, and where it says "Choose a Version", I had to click on the drop down menu and there was an option to redownload the previous purchase or, more importantly, a second option to add the game back into my cart for free. I added another copy of the game to my cart for free, then proceeded through the checkout. The download files for both Vita and PS3 preorder bonsues were finally included and now show in my Download List.

Message 10 of 28 (474 Views)