First Son
8 posts

Re: Digital playstation all stars missing pre order bonus

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

I don't see how you got that way to work. When I click the drop down menu, it's the same exact thing as the top for me. I click it anyway but it just starts downloading the PS Vita version. I don't need the vita version. But yeah. No costumes come up in my download list. Just PS3 version, PS Vita version, and Vita Online Pass.

EDIT: I got it. Just download the VITA version and do what the guy said. Put the FREE version in the cart and keep going after the checkout stuff

Message 11 of 28 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
484 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

So we have to re-download the whole version again?

Edit: Found it, but there were 2 items on the list. was one specificly for vita?

alchemy528

&
Message 12 of 28 (302 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Yes. Just download both to be sure which one is which. You won't have to install the PS3 version of costumes. It'll already be in game once you download the costumes

and no you don't have to download the whole version over again

Message 13 of 28 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

I have tried the above method "choose a version" on the PS3 section of the store it just says "Download" and on the VITA side it does show "Choose a version". I click on it and it shows "1.3GB and 1.3GB" both of which start to download the online pass for the game.  So i cannot ADD the game to my cart again. 

This is beyond ridiculous. 

I'd appreciate any help I can get from a user or mod.  THANK YOU

Message 14 of 28 (246 Views)
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

I share your pain man. I also pre-ordered on PSN and dl'd the game but unfortunately didn't get the pre-order costumes that were advertised. I tried the same thing as idiealot and got the same results. I really want those costumes!

More specifically I tried to place the items in my cart again but can't get anywhere near that option. All it says is download, one of which says my device is full which it isn't, the Vita online pass, or manually redownload the Vita game again. Its really kind of a bummer to be honest.

Message 15 of 28 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
484 posts

Nov 21, 2012

What I did was when, I selected PSABR I had the option to redownload or use the drop menu and add to cart (Though the add to cart was greyed out) Clicked on it either way and did some messing around. I then noticed up at the top there was a 1 beside the cart symbol. Clicked on that and saw that PSABR was in the card. Proceed as normal at that point (Like you would download any other downloadable) when it comes to the point of which you should download. The first two options will read preorder costumes (or at least it did for me). Hope this helps! This whole process has made me hate the new store layout even more...

alchemy528

&
Message 16 of 28 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Thanks for keeping up with this post honestly Alchemy! I tried multiple ways of trying to add this game into my cart as you have done. I tweeted Morgan Haro, the guy who always answers blog posts. Hopefully others and myself can get passed this little glitch.

If only you could push square to do a quick add to cart, seems weird it isn't like that. Again thanks alchemy for keeping up with this.
Message 17 of 28 (205 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 21, 2012

This is so confusing how it works for half of you.

When I went  through witht the disc benefits and went to download from the store, It just shows that I have the option to dowload the VITA Online pass or the VITA full game???

I just want the costumes ='(

Message 18 of 28 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
484 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

Not a problem guys. We should all be able to play with what was promised in a pre-order and not have to go through such a hassle as this.

Edit: Guys try actually going back to it and redownloading it for a second. What's the first thing that is being downloaded? I just tried for theory sake and the first download was the costumes out of the bunch. If it is not the costumes cancel it right after and check above at your cart. Do you have a 1 up there now? Maybe that's how I got it to work. Either way Common Sony make this easier for your consumers or you will not have many in your future regarding full psn games, that could be bought on disc otherwise.

alchemy528

&
Message 19 of 28 (179 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Where are you going in the store? and do you have the physical copy of the game or the online?

Message 20 of 28 (169 Views)
0 Likes