Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: Disney Infinity freezing

Aug 18, 2013

Just unlink the playstation from your account  https://infinity.disney.com go to Manage My Linked Consoles and delete the playstation link that's it.

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 163 (818 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2013

NM, its back up now. nothing to see here

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 163 (790 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 18, 2013

I tried the disable internet thing but still says i have a corrupt file and won't let my kid play. Any idea how to fix that?

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 163 (744 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 18, 2013

Everything seems to work fine if you just disable your internet collection, I just got done playing for a while.   

I'd really rather not play it like that though because it looks like there is some worth to having your profile "active" while you're playing.   I might mess around with it a little more but I'll probably just hold off until I see this stuff is fixed.

Seems like a fun game though.  Can't wait to see what people come up with online.  

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 163 (714 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 18, 2013

Same Issue here. Freezes whenever online.

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 163 (701 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 18, 2013

you'll have to delete the corrupted save if you got one, and unfortunatley, start over again.  After thta you shouldnt have any more issues.

Something else someone pointed out, if you unlink your disney infinity account from your PS account that should work as well.

The one think to note with the disabling internet connection temporary fix, is that when you do enter the game, it says you are in guest mode..i guess meaning your progress wont be uploaded to the disney infinity server, but frankly who cares.

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 163 (695 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 18, 2013

Still cannot log into my Disney.com account.  I've checked and my user name and password are correct.

Anyone else having this issue?  I want to delete my PS3 device as linked to Disney.com, if I can...

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 163 (692 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 18, 2013

I started the gaming and the tutorial. Went to the site to put on the characters and it froze. Then restarted and said file corupted and delete follow instructions. Restarted and again froze did the same thing with all characters and nothing. I am complaining of how much money I spend on this game and still ask me to buy more DLC to be able to extend. Just like their parks over prize and do not deliver what they promose Disney wants to make more money from kids and their parents GREED!!!!!!!!!! Walt Disney would be rolling on his grave knowing we are being charge ridiculously amount of money for families to spend time with each other his dream was to be able to make it affordable for average family who can barely afford the trip; now the new version 2013 hustle is Disney wants us to fork over $15 a figurine and $40 for an expansion pack, REALLY ! talk about nickeling and dime us for everything next thing you know to use the restroom they are going to charges us $20 use to use it when you go to the park.

Trick1003 wrote:

So I just bought Disney Infinity this morning for my son and am already having problems. It set up fine. We completed the intro without freezing. When we finally got to the Toy Box to start playing the game that is when we had problems with the characters not working. Most of the time to problem was limited to the characters not moving, but the rest of the game was still operating fine. It woudl still talk and other things would move. At one point when it froze the sound stopped working. So I had my son play a couple of other games, he didn't have a problem. Right now he is playing Disney Infinity by himself though, and has been for about 15-20 min. and it hasn't frozen. So the problems we had earlier was when I was playing with him. Not sure if that is making a difference. I sent a message to technical support on the Disney Infinity website also. Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone have any suggestions?

Edit: I take it back, it did finally freeze on him. Just later.

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 163 (645 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 18, 2013
seems Disney infinity is having load problems, and you may receive errors logging in or managing your account. Just keep trying and you'll get in.
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 163 (634 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 18, 2013
I'm having the same issue. Talked to my brother he uninstalled the game 4 times still problem. He returned his
Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 163 (609 Views)
0 Likes