Highlighted
Jun 15 2013
By: MrPwntastic First Son 2 posts

Dragon's Dogma Free DLC is Missing

0 replies 252 views Edited Jun 15, 2013

I recently decided to download the free Dragon's Dogma DLC, "A Trial for Adventurers - Challenge Pack", over the Playstation Store, only to find that it was no longer available.  The DLC was released in early December of last year.  Assuming this must be some kind of mistake, I decided to look into the issue online, and found numerous complaints regarding the DLC's mysterious disappearance, but only coming from European customers, all around the same time of February and March.  In fact, strangely enough, they were complaining that it was still availabe in the US store, but had only disappeared from their own.  Supposedly, the issue was eventually resolved.  Since then, however, it seems the DLC has disappeared from all PlayStation stores.

http://us.playstation.com/games/add-ons/dragons-dogma-a-trial-for-adventurers-challenge-pack-ps3.htm...

This is the only link to download the DLC I could find, and even then, it only leads to "The page you requested is not available."

What happened?  Has this DLC been pulled from the shelves by Capcom, or is this just another mistake?  Or is it another reason?  I'd like to know.

Message 1 of 1 (252 Views)
0 Likes