Mar 03 2013
By: RexRDH First Son 2 posts

Episode of The Clone Wars labeled wrong

4 replies 137 views Edited Mar 3, 2013

Hi, I'd like to mention the latest episode "The Wrong Jedi" is just a copy of last weeks "To Catch a Jedi".  I bought it twice thinking it was a mistake I made the first time, this needs to be fixed. Thank You

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (137 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13048 posts

Re: Episode of The Clone Wars labeled wrong

Mar 4, 2013

No one that can fix that is likely to read your post here.  You need to report this by phone or live chat.  

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 4, 2013

I have the same problem, and they told me that i should wait till the video is uploaded, then i should re downloaded without any cost. So far, it's 10.06 pm and the video hasn't been uploaded. So, i am getting really annoyed and **bleep**. We will c tomorrow then

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 4, 2013

My son and I just discovered the same issue and he is really ticked off. He's been looking forward to watching the episode all weekend. The episode is labeled #20 The Wrong Jedi, but the content is episode 19. I tried to redownload the file but there is no way to redownload without being charged again. I've been told that once you download a video, you cannot download the video again without paying the charge again. I tried calling support and was on hold for over 30 minutes. Gave up. I don't see any way to chat the issue to support. Sony better make this right for us. Maybe they meant to label episode 20 as "The Wrong Episode". Guess I'll try calling again tomorrow. I see no other way to contact support about this issue.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (116 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Finally got through to support. They told me I was going to receive a refund of the charges and acknowledged they have a problem with episode 20. Instead, I received an e-mail telling me I can download the file again at no charge. IT"S STILL THE WRONG FILE!!! I'm not sitting on the phone again for another 30 minutes. Guess I'll wait till this weekend to see if they get their **** together and have the correct file available for me to download or give me my money back for THEIR error, which is what I was told would happen to begin with. The rep I spoke with was "Trevor".  

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (65 Views)
0 Likes