Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Re: FEEDBACK REQUESTED 4/16 PlayStation Store Delays

Apr 17, 2013

Smiley Mad i dont even know where to begin. waited patiently all day, was given a specific time when it would be available and nothing has appeared, even at this point of me writing this, still no update. i would appreciate sony or scea whoever if you actually respect your consumers who constantly defend you, support all your products, and raise awareness to people who know nothing about playstation. this would make the 3rd time for me that sony dropped the ball. God of War Ascension, Resistance Burning Skies  and now this demo for Soul Sacrifice. i sincerely hope this will never happen when the ps4 come out. im tired of false expectations and this will continue to affect the company. it would of been great if a problem was realized and we got a prompt message the moment an issue occured. Most reputable companies do these types of things to relieve the stress and  tension from consumers. does anybody really care about the consumers at scea?? we literally had to rant on the blog just to get ps+ back respectable. we should never have to do this. you've really salted my opinion on day 1 digital purchases going forward. wanted soul sacrifice digital, buying the cartridge now. the blog will reach 5000 comments. please change your business practice, please..

Message 41 of 149 (585 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Apr 17, 2013

The thing is tonight is NOT the exception it is the norm.  Sony thinks that they can "Buy" our loyalty with "Free" games, and provide the crappiest online service since the Dreamcasts' 56k.  I sure hope that the FIRE the entire online department before PS4's release.  No matter how they try to spin it Microsoft Kicked their butt this gen and unless they provide a RELIABLE online sevice it will happen again next gen,  Witch sucks because the PS3 has way more potetial than the 360 but they just could not get things connecting online.

Message 42 of 149 (560 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 17, 2013

A specific time slot of when the updates will start and its approximate end time is needed. And if there are delays, users should be notified via Twitter/Facebook/PSN Blog/Forums. And users should be kept informed of whats happening. So far all thats been announced was that there will be a delay. We need to know eta of when it will be fixed or a brief note of what happened and some hourly updates.

Seriously you need to keep users informed.

Message 43 of 149 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Apr 17, 2013

And what is this feedback you want, mochuuu?

The store isn't even up yet to even give feedback. Some of us took the day off since new titles release otuesday. Only reason this thread isn't locked is to make one main thread for other users to express how their feel and SCE won't care.

Message 44 of 149 (531 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 17, 2013
do any SCE staffs even bother reading these feedback comments?

its been far too long.....
i just hope you keep us informed on what happen (twitter, FB, Blog, ETC)
i've been waiting all day for nothing
Message 45 of 149 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Apr 17, 2013

EU store is now up, the SS demo is 1229MB.

Message 46 of 149 (450 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Apr 17, 2013

NA PlayStation Store still hasn't updated and I hope you get it all fixed up and running on this update. 

Message 47 of 149 (341 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 17, 2013
guess they are all sleeping..........
Message 48 of 149 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Sony. Updates are usually around 7pm on Tuesdays. It is 7am on Wednesday morning and still NOTHING? The other regions are up already. Give me a break what year are we living in where this kind of thing is the norm. Do you hear that sound? Its the sound of your customers dropping off like flies. Whos got this amount of patience seriously? Almost a year after the big hack and this kind of shoddy service is still what you dish out?
Support Forums
Message 49 of 149 (323 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Yep, so now everyone else is updated besides us in the U.S.......Great job SCEA! Hey atleast they let us know that they will fix it whenever they feel like it. I guess we can look forward to another update, for the update talking about how SCEA is working hard on the problem, of course nothing will be fixed until probably sometime this afternoon if we are lucky.
Message 50 of 149 (312 Views)
0 Likes