Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
13 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] NFL Sunday Ticket Issues

Oct 1, 2012

All, 

I started tweeting to Phil Rosenberg at PS3...

https://twitter.com/philrosenberg

I suggest others do so as well so he can understand the severity of the problem. 

Message 41 of 196 (898 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Joystick_Warrior wrote:

jhmg85 wrote:

Hey Joystick_Warrior. Could you tell us what is being done to address this? Who are you reporting this feedback to? What are they doing with this information? What is the timeline for fixing the issue? If it isn't fixed by the first half of the season, will a partial refund be issued?

We're providing a TON of feedback here, it would nice if the communication worked both ways. Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Right now I am reporting this feedback to several support teams who can investigate and fix the problems with NFL ticket. They are currently collecting the information from me and trying to solve the issue for those having them. This is all the info I can give at the moment however I will double check and see if there is an estimated timeline for a fix. Thanks again for your information and patience.

J_W

Thanks! I appreciate you working with us on this issue.

Message 42 of 196 (871 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Oct 2, 2012

For the THIRD week in a row I had issues, this time it was watching Miami-Arizona, which as a Niners fan was of great interest to me and actually ended up being a heck of a game -- that I couldn't watch because my $300 service failed!

Oh wait, technically, the Red Zone Channel worked. Yea! I can get that through Verizon FiOS for $50ish for the entire year. I'm not paying Sony/DTV $300 for the Red Zone Channel, I'm paying for out-of-market games.

At this point, why bother giving every single bit of information requested when it is clear in this thread that too many people have issues for it to be individual issues. It is a DTV/Sony/Whoever issue, not the user. I've called tech support enough. The troubleshooting article doesn't help. Calling tech support doesn't help. I got a $10 refund for last week. Whoop de doo. $10 isn't even 1/17th of the $300 pricetag. I also asked for a refund for Week 4. If it's another $10 I'm going to explode. The service is not usable and you're not even refunding me for each week I can't watch it?

And why is it $300 if it isn't working? It's NOT WORTH $300!!! The price needs to be dropped immediately and people refunded. And next year, don't sell it for so much because it is not even worth $50 at this point.

If Week 5 is terrible once again, I am cancelling in full. I want all my money back. And if my refund this week is another $10, I WILL be calling the BBB over this.

Yes, I am ticked. Yes, I am venting. But I've been patient enough. Fix the service. Whatever you have to do, fix it. $300 for crappy service is NOT COOL, especially when I can use that money elsewhere.

Message 43 of 196 (844 Views)
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I had the same blackout issues as AG2DN......The Miami vs Arizona game was on my loacal cbs channel at 4pm but on the Sunday Ticket this game was showing and the Denver vs Oakland game was the game  being blacked out....I'am in Central FL.

The Denver game should of not been blacked out  the Miami game should have and I was frustrated trying to explain to Directv and Sony Support for hours and no one had answers.Only that they go off of what your ip says.

The support for this product is atrocious,if you try calling Directv they try to sell you their service and to get to any kind of tech support you have to go through 20 different departments....Also if you try to call Sony they are just about as clueless as Directv.

Both companies need to get together and have a difinitive support site and contact tech support for this product instead of jumping through hoops to get answers.

JOYSTICK WARRIOR please report to the tech team that this product needs more bandwidth(4.5mbps or more),better servers to withstand higher traffic demand a Fanatsy Team Tracker and a Short Cuts or archived games feature....Thanks

ALSO a better tech support who has the proper knowledgeable answers....

Message 44 of 196 (823 Views)
Splicer
55 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Very well said.

Message 45 of 196 (749 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Well, here we are folks, its saturday and I'm sitting here wondering if when I turn the ps3 on tommorow I'll be able to even see the game I paid for, buffering and all. Probably not since I live 150 miles fron nashville and cbs will probably air the titans game. However I live about 1000 miles from denver  and boston area. Very ironic for me.  It would be great if tech support would post back about any progress they have made towards the issues.  I personally dont like being left in the dark about it. We just have to wait til Sunday and hold our breath.

Thanks to all  posts on here, just wish more people would take the time to let psn know there are issues, have a feeling there is a lot more out there.     P. S.  I'll bet  my  ps3 will show me the titans game.

Message 46 of 196 (703 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Just wondering if I'm gonna be able to watch the Bears game tomorrow...any feedback from techs from either Sony or DTV?
Message 47 of 196 (686 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Oct 7, 2012
  • What issue(s) are you experiencing? (error message, buffering, spinning wheel, picture quality)
  • 1) Lag, Spinning Wheel, skipped plays, no video available, CRAP video quality (pixelated, looks like Nintendo Mario Bros type pixelation), sound quality stinks too.
  • Who is your ISP? - Time Warner/Road Runner - 20mbps down 2mbps up - confirmed by speedtestnet (both wired and wireless)
  • Are you using a wired or wireless connection? - Wired through my wireless router WRT160Nv2
  • What is the make & model of your router? Motorola SB5010
  • When did the issue occur? Late Week 2, All of week 3, All of week 4 (already asked for a refund)
  • In what state are you located? - North Carolina

I don't think that DTV and PS3 can handel the amount of traffic when streaming their feeds. Just my opinion.

Message 48 of 196 (678 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Oct 7, 2012

PS - It's sunday at 11:50est. I've had red zone on since 8am. No issues early in the morning, an hour from game time the stuttering begins. Its gotta be a server issue.

Message 49 of 196 (675 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 7, 2012

anyone else ready for a day of spining discs, unwatchable games, and server lags? hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Message 50 of 196 (666 Views)
0 Likes