- What issue(s) are you experiencing? (error message, buffering, spinning wheel, picture quality) - Spinning wheel, jumping backward and forward, having to switch to another game and back just to get it working again. missed ended of game today because of "spinning wheel" - once game came back on it said my game had ended... also, joystick broke into 100 pieces, but that's on me
- Who is your ISP? Time Warner - Road Runner
- Are you using a wired or wireless connection? wireless - but have used both and same issues exist
- What is the make & model of your router? Netgear CGD24G
- When did the issue occur? started since week one of season, but has gotten worse every week
- In what state are you located? NC
Speed test show that im running around 17 mb/s download and 2 mb/s upload.
So it seems like things improved a bit. The quality wasn't great but the feed only froze once. I was able to watch the entire Seahawks-Pats game start to finish and I'm sure it was one of the most popular games of the week. It was also an afternoon game which is where these problems typically have been showing up. Good sign and an indicator that the DirecTV team may be optimizing things a bit. I hope it continues to improve.
Too late for me. I FINALLY got my refund (after some really angry calls and emails). The service never worked correctly for me and I for one am glad to be rid of it. I am glad they got things figured out after 6 weeks. Sunday Ticket on PS3 can kiss my grits!
Trying to watch redskins game today. 3:50pm eastern time. Game is frozen. Spinning wheel if death. Game has shuddered today. This is the second major freeze up today. Had to reboot the ps3 last time as it locked up as it would not exit the application. When it does work it's always blurry and hurts your eyes after some time. Pre game shows were all jumpy and blurry as well.
I've had the problem on the blackouts myself. Got the app so we could watch the Bucs games, and the first one was blacked out even though I'm in Auburn, AL (this area falls into the Falcons market, I believe). This had me very confused on the rules for a bit, but the last home Bucs game that was blacked out I was able to see so maybe they resolved it.