First Son
2 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] NFL Sunday Ticket Issues

Oct 26, 2012

Sony and the NFL can kiss my a$$.  They combine to sell an inferior product and refuse to refund your money when it doesn't work.  I'll consider this a $300 lesson well earned and will never give a penny to these two again.

Message 141 of 196 (608 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 28, 2012
  • What issue(s) are you experiencing? (error message, buffering, spinning wheel, picture quality)

Spinning Wheel, skipping forward and backward, buffering, picture quality

• Who is your ISP?

Brighthouse Networks 20mbps down and 2mbps up

• Are you using a wired or wireless connection?

Wired

• What is the make & model of your router?

Asus  RT-N56U

• When did the issue occur?

All Season 

• In what state are you located?

Florida

I've tried everything to correct this. Even right now just watching the pregame on the RZC the picture is frozen on the spinning wheel with the audio playing in the background. Consistently happens every week. I can get high quality streaming with any other program using my PS3 but cannot get consistent quality with the Sunday Ticket. It's very disappointing. I hope this someday gets repaired. It's a very good idea but so far it has been executed poorly. 

Message 142 of 196 (561 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 31, 2012

I had a blackout error this past Sunday. I live in California and tried to watch the Jets/Dolphins game only to have it blacked out in the package. The local game showing was Redskins/Steelers and that was playing in the package when it should've been blacked out. I went round & round with both Sony and Directv only to have them tell me it must be my service provider. I went online and did an IP check and it comes up as San Jose, CA NOT New York. **bleep** Directv? Sony?

Message 143 of 196 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
11 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Just got my full refund. Thank god!  If your Sunday ticket is still messing up, email support and get a full refund. 

So sad that it worked great last year and this year it didn't work right once. I liked watching several games at home. Guess its back to the bar bar for me. 

Message 144 of 196 (451 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I just bought NFL Sunday Ticket... and I think I've made a mistake.

For every game (and redzone channel), I select "Watch" in the menu, but all that comes up is a box that says "We're sorry" and "The video is not available at this time".

My ISP is Broadstripe, and I have a 18/2 mbps connection. I'm using a wired connection with a Netgear WNR3500Lv2 router. I'm located in Seattle, WA.

I just want to watch my Skins play! If this doesn't get fixed this week, I'm probably going to ask for a refund.

Message 145 of 196 (414 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Looks like the NFLST app got updated today. We'll see what happens.

Even with subscribing through DTV for the mobile package, the PS3 app was still terrible, so hopefully the update fixes the PS3 end of things. We'll find out as the day goes on.

Message 146 of 196 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I am getting a "We're sorry. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later." message as soon as I open the app.

$*&#*&@#&(#*!&&#$

Message 147 of 196 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I'm getting the same BS with the spinning wheel of death and then the error message saying the video is not available at this time.  I signed up for it today and it was running perfectly for about 30 minutes until I keep getting this error on every game I try.  If not fixed soon I'll be demanding a refund same day of purchase...way to go Sony.

Message 148 of 196 (376 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Also just downloaded the update right after all the issues and guess what...still all the issues.  Not even going to wait for this to work itself out...getting the refund now.

Message 149 of 196 (371 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 4, 2012

ALright, just got done with chat assistance and what you need to do is delete the app and reinstall it.  Then after you install it will have you download the update.  Do that and load the app again...it should work.  At least it did for me!

Message 150 of 196 (368 Views)
0 Likes