10-07-2012 02:08 PM
My thoughts exactly. And when they tried to pull the, "Is it an issue on your end?" card, I told them when I called that many people online are complaining, including on their official Sony forums and this very thread.
I said I didn't care who's fault it was between Sony and DTV, but they're all in the same boat and thus to blame.
10-07-2012 02:11 PM
Buffering, skipping, pixelation
Oceanic Time Warner Cable
Currently on the Titans vs Vikings. Happens on any popular game and seems more frequent in the afternoon games.
This has been happening every week of the season so far. I have no problems streaming HD from other sources like Netflix. This is unacceptable performance for such an expensive product.
10-07-2012 02:15 PM
If you continue to experience problems with the application after consulting the above troubleshooting article, please reply to this post with the information below.
1) What issue(s) are you experiencing? Long Buffer Periods, Game Keeps Jumping Around, Spinning Wheel, Poor Picture Quality
2) Who is your ISP? Time Warner Cable
3) Are you using a wired or wireless connection? Wired, over 6 Mbps during Connection Test
4) What is the make & model of your router? Cisco Linksys E3200
5) When did the issue occur? While watching the Buffalo Bills vs. San Francisco 49ers Game, Green Bay vs. Indianapolis
6) In what state are you located? Hawaii
10-07-2012 02:20 PM
Service has been terrible. Constant Buffering, spinning wheel, "Server not Available", and sub-standard definition picutre quality.
I've put in for a refund with PSN, and have filed a claim with the CC Company as well.
This 'servce' that has been 'provided' is terrible.