May 08 2013
By: soybomb First Son 3 posts

Game Not Appearing In Downloads List

[ Edited ]
2 replies 134 views Edited May 8, 2013
I purchased Kyujin from the PSN back in July 2011. I believe it was removed from the PSN for a while, as well as from my Downloads list. I see that it has since returned to the PSN, but it hasn’t returned to my Downloads list. I found this title in my Transaction History, however, and I do still have the email from 2011 confirming my purchase, as well as an order number. Is there any way for me to ever re-download this title without having to purchase it again?

Message 1 of 3 (134 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
19819 posts

Re: Game Not Appearing In Downloads List

May 8, 2013

You will have to contact customer support by phone or live chat.  If the game was removed from the Store for legal reasons, then there may be no record of who purchased it previously. If you still have your receipt e-mail then you may be able to get a credit; if, the game is being distributed here by the same company this time, that it was distributed by before.  

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Re: Game Not Appearing In Downloads List

May 12, 2013

if it shows in trans. history, ur fine. sony will credit you. i bought god of war 2 and for some bizarre reason, it expired. they refunded no prob. just re buy it. funds go back to your psn wallet for refunds.

Equality for all
Message 3 of 3 (105 Views)
0 Likes