Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 21 2012
By: aj1793 First Son 14 posts

Game off PSN won't work, is there any way to get a refund?

3 replies 238 views Edited Nov 21, 2012

I got Persona 3 FES off the PSN store and it just won't work. When I try to start it the screen says no signal like the PS3 is unplugged from the tv but it is plugged in. This is the only game that does that. I tried getting help from sony. I've tried getting help over the phone, over chat, and made another topic on here. No solition I've been given has worked. I've been trying to get it to work for about a week and a half. I really wanted to get the game to work but that doesn't seem to be possible. Is there any way I can get a refund or some form of compensation?

Message 1 of 4 (238 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17773 posts

Re: Game off PSN won't work, is there any way to get a refund?

Nov 21, 2012

aj1793 wrote:

I got Persona 3 FES off the PSN store and it just won't work. When I try to start it the screen says no signal like the PS3 is unplugged from the tv but it is plugged in. This is the only game that does that. I tried getting help from sony. I've tried getting help over the phone, over chat, and made another topic on here. No solition I've been given has worked. I've been trying to get it to work for about a week and a half. I really wanted to get the game to work but that doesn't seem to be possible. Is there any way I can get a refund or some form of compensation?

Not from the forum. You need to do it thru Customer Support. They generally don't give refunds though.

Message 2 of 4 (163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 1, 2013

the exact same thing is happening to me right now. 

Didi you ever get this issue resolved? and how did you go about doing it? any help is appreciated. thanks...

Message 3 of 4 (128 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Well i turned off HD on my ps3 and got it to load in plain standard definition, but i thought i'd at least be able to play it in 480p. What a rip-off! I'll not buy any more ps2 games from PSN, that's for sure.
Message 4 of 4 (124 Views)
0 Likes